• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
="GNick55, post: 2866466, member: 110834"]
oh yes, starting this weekend hopefully..

The 28th and 29th the sign is in Scorpio a water sign. An excellent time to plant. I’ll be popping some goodness too. New to my line up this time, Durban Ice, Cement Shoes and Lavender Jager. Let’s grow!!! 😍
[/QUOTE]
99% sure the seeds are going into a h2o2 mix tonight than planting in the morning, before going to the record show!! which is like christmas to me.,
i just bought 5 Gelato dreams, 3 for outdoor and 2 indoor- i’ll grow those 2 with 2 strawberry kush i have from anesia after i’m done with the imperium x.. i would recommend growing the gelato dream in or out as it’s comparable to the future 1 as in yield and actually getting high!.
and it’s the only plant here in my area that i’ve seen grown in different outdoor spaces and she just owns it! and not a spot of mildew on any of them..
i’ll probably grow some imperium x outdoors and maybe some wild thailand again..
this future 1 oil stuff i made is still messing me up, it hits hard than just sneakily hangs around every once in a while reminding you that “ya i’m fucking baked”..

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The 28th and 29th the sign is in Scorpio a water sign. An excellent time to plant. I’ll be popping some goodness too. New to my line up this time, Durban Ice, Cement Shoes and Lavender Jager. Let’s grow!!! 😍
99% sure the seeds are going into a h2o2 mix tonight than planting in the morning, before going to the record show!! which is like christmas to me.,
i just bought 5 Gelato dreams, 3 for outdoor and 2 indoor- i’ll grow those 2 with 2 strawberry kush i have from anesia after i’m done with the imperium x.. i would recommend growing the gelato dream in or out as it’s comparable to the future 1 as in yield and actually getting high!.
and it’s the only plant here in my area that i’ve seen grown in different outdoor spaces and she just owns it! and not a spot of mildew on any of them..
i’ll probably grow some imperium x outdoors and maybe some wild thailand again..
this future 1 oil stuff i made is still messing me up, it hits hard than just sneakily hangs around every once in a while reminding you that “ya i’m fucking baked”..
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had a bit of experience with that the other day. At home I smoke it and move right along. About an hr after having enjoyed some of that future one, I got in the car and went to town about three miles down the road I noticed the humming lullaby of the tires against gravel, the sun looks abnormally bright and I’m needing to turn down the music to make a turn… oh lawd, it smacked me again. Kinda weird stuff..but I like it! I’ll just stay at home next time. Not even like creeper either, like being straight up smacked with it!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The sunday update.,
DD9521D0 63BE 4BF1 B828 D2EE12B36468
2D64E5AF F4F1 45FE A59C C71C7024B1F5

starting the Imperium X seeds..
BD3C357D 7A6A 4E20 880E 2D2E9FA05139

Peek-a-boo Ben
49B37415 AD5C 4557 A213 F4F73A1720F4

K

Kopper1013

If you don’t mind I’d like to ask a couple questions, I’ve read this thing from back to front as well as the “How to’s” you e written and have so many ideas😂

First off this was my first grow and I over dried a lot of my bud, would it be ok to use for RSO or QWISO?

If you’re doing one of these processes is it better to use dried herb or fresh and if dried do you still need to cure it?

Once you have your product how do you add it to butter or oil for baking? Or can you?

Do you smoke your QWISO is that what you’re using with your joints? So you know you’ve cooked enough the ISO is gone?

And lastly I was thinking of attempting QWET because a polish fiend gave me a bottle of this
2D4537FA 9A5D 406C ABD3 91534BD91A73
do you think it’s worth using for this of stick with the 99.9%iso?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If you don’t mind I’d like to ask a couple questions, I’ve read this thing from back to front as well as the “How to’s” you e written and have so many ideas😂

First off this was my first grow and I over dried a lot of my bud, would it be ok to use for RSO or QWISO?

If you’re doing one of these processes is it better to use dried herb or fresh and if dried do you still need to cure it?

Once you have your product how do you add it to butter or oil for baking? Or can you?

Do you smoke your QWISO is that what you’re using with your joints? So you know you’ve cooked enough the ISO is gone?

And lastly I was thinking of attempting QWET because a polish fiend gave me a bottle of thisView attachment 1296186do you think it’s worth using for this of stick with the 99.9%iso?
well my first choice would be 99.9% isopropyl but that would be my second choice ethanol..
QWISO and RSO are made basically the same way.. the difference, RSO the weed and iso does not need to be put in freezer as you are letting the mix wash together for 30mins up to whenever.. QWISO you put everything in the freezer at least a day, weed, iso, bowls, strainers ..etc than when you wash do it in the freezer preferably, don’t shake to vigorously and than strain out after a min or two, i usually do a minute, also done in the freezer, let that settle in a metal bowl in the freezer than scoop out and filter through 2 coffee filters into a jar in the freezer, this part is time consuming and you may have to change filters a few times.. than i leave jar in freezer to see if more sediment has settled, depending on how i’m evaporating i may filter again to makesure its clean or if i’m cooking it off i’ll just be gentle with the jar to not disturb the sediment so when i pour it out i’ll stop just as the sediment is about to pour out and just rinse the jar out into sink..
will evaporating off there’s a few ways i do that..

Top Bottom