What’s going on? Why are my leaves turning up

• Thread starter Newbie44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This could be from light stress. Upraised leaves, themselves, doesn't mean there's a problem, but if it goes along with other symptoms, it can be from a problem. The leaves look like they're canoeing a little, so my guess is light stress.

TheMaverickFarmer

TheMaverickFarmer

They're praying! Too much tho.. Usually a good thing but something is up here. Could be a few things. What are you feeding them? My plants do that when I use Massive (Green Planet) and bud booster together but without leaves tacoing up tho (first one on the right more noticeable on my pic)
Heat and wrong humidity can cause leaves to canoe, pH too low can also cause this by preventing proper intake of cal-mag. Imo your leaves are showing signs of magnesium deficiency, might want to increase pH if it's your on the low side or increase your magnesium intake. Your leaf tips look like they're either burned from too much nutes or turning white/yellow and dying from a nutrient deficiency.
I've also seen my plants tacoing when I had my led light too close to canopy, raised my light and it got bette
Hope it helps

IMG 20220120 155126161
Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks genetic to me. If I was to guess it will be a strain with heavy tricomes on the underside of the leaves. Could be some heat related but just my two cents. Almost makes a chalice shape

Top Bottom