What’s going on with my plants? Here are the symptoms

• Thread starter Eddiemunny48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eddiemunny48

Eddiemunny48

Don’t know exactly what the problem is. Was thinking high humidity. It’s 42. Temps don’t make it above 80 or below 70. Soil pro mix. One feeding from maxi series.

Whats going on with my plants here are the symptoms
Whats going on with my plants here are the symptoms 2
Whats going on with my plants here are the symptoms 3
Whats going on with my plants here are the symptoms 4
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ph? ppm? distance to light?
u use that medium, before?
what kinda light?
diox? ppm?
r.o., or tap?
I'm in a diff medium, but if i got anything, I'll letcha know.
usually, I'm askin for closer shoTZ!!!, however, this time- might help, if u took a step back, to get the whole gal in... container n all. just more perspective.

it's salvageable. prolly the last time it happens to u, too...

what's your feeding/watering, routine? no- they don't look moisture afflicted. just askin... not all growers, feed, equally... can cause issues.

that an advanced feed/medium? if so... u ready for it? have a mentor? lookin for one? someone, in the same medium...?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i was thinkin same as u- temp n humidity sound fine. ummm.... yeah, but distance to light, especially, this young- besides nute n ph issues- heat can still cause some clawing. leaf surface temp... if it's a fancy light... but i definitely see nute/ph goin on so definitely need that intel.

i swear i think some mfr's [works, however u apply it] put bogus instructions, to have peeps fry their green "toWmaters", on purpose, for less competition. I'm not for certain, but i think clonex n g.h. trio, stick folks around 1600 & i would expect my gals to give me the sativa, middle leaf, if i even winked at em, with 1600. less, is often, more...

keep your baby... r.i.p. eddie!

Top Bottom