What’s going on with this plant? Please help

• Thread starter Ben1221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ben1221

Ben1221

Whats going on with this plant please help
Leaves are dropping and tacoing. Couple leaves at the bottom yellowing. Just repotted this three days ago. It looked like this before and I thought it was because the roots needed room. The bend at the top is new.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

That’s how mine was looking when temps shot up from 80’s to 90’s at 3 weeks. I moved to 40% shade and everything is perfect now. I also learned that out here in Phoenix you absolutely have to start your seed in its final pot and at outdoor temps so it adapts and there is no transplant stress at all.

Ben1221

Ben1221

That’s how mine was looking when temps shot up from 80’s to 90’s at 3 weeks. I moved to 40% shade and everything is perfect now. I also learned that out here in Phoenix you absolutely have to start your seed in its final pot and at outdoor temps so it adapts and there is no transplant stress at all.
Thanks! I’ll get them in a little shade on those 90 days. I think I’ll do the same next year and seed in the final

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks overwatered needs to dry out some, i doubt its the heat.
now your bags should be easy.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

How much do you water? What kind of media is it in now? How much before and. how much water how often? Hot pot season is a real thing, even in that 10 gal pot there putting hay around the base should protect it pretty good

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Look at the soil and the bottom taco leaves. Soil is dry looking the leaves are taco shaped. He said he hit a heat wave in the 90's. 100% heat stress.
yep he also said roots were wet when transplanting than he watered again, doing this during a heat wave yes will affect it some but the curling leaves is from overwatering, it’s in a bag now so it’ll dry real quick, yep put in shade for a bit till she recovers, it’s more of a sativa looking plant so they like it dry with good/fast drainage.
at least until the roots fill out the bag more.

FistingNuns

FistingNuns

yep he also said roots were wet when transplanting than he watered again, doing this during a heat wave yes will affect it some but the curling leaves is from overwatering, it’s in a bag now so it’ll dry real quick, yep put in shade for a bit till she recovers, it’s more of a sativa looking plant so they like it dry with good/fast drainage.
at least until the roots fill out the bag more.
He said the bottom was damp. There is a huge difference between "wet" and "damp". Fuck the heat wave he went threw. You are 100% right. Lmao I bet your leaves shade themselves when they are over watered also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom