What’s happening to my girls?

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

see any gnats, keep watching for them they have 30 day life cycle so new ones are hatching almost everyday and the larvee eat the roots of your plants than when ready come to the surface.
i bet that’s the problem.
they love it wet and humid.
I’ve cut out humidity switching into flowering and I haven’t seen any and I’ve been continuing to treat the soil…..I’m hoping in the next couple days they bounce back

Jakecan

Jakecan

Ayeeeee they look SOOO much happier! When watering maybe just lift the pot to feel if its heavy or light. Heavy meaning its still quite saturated with water. Or you can check the soil if its dry on the top two inches it's probably time for some more water :)

jaimars

jaimars

Ayeeeee they look SOOO much happier! When watering maybe just lift the pot to feel if its heavy or light. Heavy meaning its still quite saturated with water. Or you can check the soil if its dry on the top two inches it's probably time for some more water :)
This is my 3rd grow never had to much of a water problem I’ve actually noticed that they get sad toward the end of their day like 1-2 hours before the lights go Off

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

see any gnats, keep watching for them they have 30 day life cycle so new ones are hatching almost everyday and the larvee eat the roots of your plants than when ready come to the surface.
i bet that’s the problem.
they love it wet and humid.
They've been recorded as still being alive at -25 degrees F!
Talk about they arent ever leaving earth...lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ive got a funny feeling when op watered it wasnt enough. Those pots looked dry af...now look nice like they should be moist not wet! I love'em wet!!

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

84 to 65...Thats a big temp swing from day n night too. They learn when the lights are going off and start going to sleep n sagging when its getting close. Thats normal in my tents too. They look way better my dude. I hate soil just for the watering sensitivity. Switching to coco made life soooo much easier

jaimars

jaimars

84 to 65...Thats a big temp swing from day n night too. They learn when the lights are going off and start going to sleep n sagging when its getting close. Thats normal in my tents too. They look way better my dude. I hate soil just for the watering sensitivity. Switching to coco made life soooo much easier
That’s exactly what I noticed and did some research and found out it’s natural….only 2 of them do it but they are consistent so now I know lol…..all I knew was they weren’t thirsty

Top Bottom