What’s happening to my marijuana seedling

• Thread starter Lolakaneoa67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lolakaneoa67

Lolakaneoa67

I have started to notice these yellow light brown stains on my marijuana seedlings and the twisting of the top leaves and I do not know what I am doing wrong

Lolakaneoa67

Lolakaneoa67

I have been adding some nutrients to the seedling and have also changed the seedling to the sun now because i thought it was from my light which I thought was burning it

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Do you feed it nutrients? If so they should be really weak. Like 1/3 to 1/4 str. Ph levels are important, you water nutrified or not should be around 6.2 to 6.4.

Last edited:
Lolakaneoa67

Lolakaneoa67

Do you feed it nutrients? If so they should be really weak. Like 1/3 to 1/4 str. Ph levels are important, you water nutrified or not should be around 6.2 to 6.4.
I have been feeding it nutrients lately except I have been probably putting in too much instead of Just one teaspoon. Do you think its curling of the leaves and the deformity and it’s leave damage is due to a Nute burn?

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Defiantly a burn of some sort but its past that stress. Seedlings really dont need much for the first few weeks.The new growth looks a little off but still growing. Probably just needs the right ph.

Latest posts

Top Bottom