What’s happing to my trees

• Thread starter ic0dex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ic0dex

ic0dex

Hey y’all so I had the issue with some of my bottom and middle tree leafs that were changing to yellow. I corrected the issue and some started to tune green but about 6 tree are still yellow and the colors are changing to gray. You can definitely tell the tree is stressed. I started to flush them yesterday and will do two more times to see if they’ll bounce back. I’ve included a picture of the leafs but I’ll post one of the tree too.

Whats happing to my trees
Whats happing to my trees 2
Whats happing to my trees 3
Whats happing to my trees 4
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, can we get the full story with pics of plants in natural light , it will help us help you , medium, nutes , indoors or outdoors, I’m sure with a bit more info the community can help .

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It could be a deficiency, or a lockout. Knowing what you are growing them in, the tyope of light, and anything you are feeding them is helpful, as well as a picture of the plant... a leaf doesn't tell much of a story without the rest of the plant to help out.

ic0dex

ic0dex

Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, can we get the full story with pics of plants in natural light , it will help us help you , medium, nutes , indoors or outdoors, I’m sure with a bit more info the community can help .
Hi, sorry should have included that.
- Indoor grow Week 3 Flower
- GG4
- Coco
- RO water
- Start with : All per Gal.
Power Si .5ml
Emerald Cal-Mag 5ML
Emerald Goddess 8ML
King Kola 8ML
Honey Chrome 8ML
Bloom Grow A and B 5ML
Mammoth .6ml

ph around 6.0
Ppm 1300
Water temp is around 72-74F

c02 900-1100ppm
Room temp 76-81F fluctuates
Humidity 50-55

i Will be switching to Bllom Power Si this week. I ha e the gold DimLux light they go up to 1200w I ha e the power set to 85% on my controller. The plants are 25-35” away from the lights.

ic0dex

ic0dex

It could be a deficiency, or a lockout. Knowing what you are growing them in, the tyope of light, and anything you are feeding them is helpful, as well as a picture of the plant... a leaf doesn't tell much of a story without the rest of the plant to help out.
Hi. Sorry I replied to someone’s post with that information. Should have included that in the post.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It could be a deficiency, or a lockout. Knowing what you are growing them in, the tyope of light, and anything you are feeding them is helpful, as well as a picture of the plant... a leaf doesn't tell much of a story without the rest of the plant to help out
Hi, sorry should have included that.
- Indoor grow Week 3 Flower
- GG4
- Coco
- RO water
- Start with : All per Gal.
Power Si .5ml
Emerald Cal-Mag 5ML
Emerald Goddess 8ML
King Kola 8ML
Honey Chrome 8ML
Bloom Grow A and B 5ML
Mammoth .6ml

ph around 6.0
Ppm 1300
Water temp is around 72-74F

c02 900-1100ppm
Room temp 76-81F fluctuates
Humidity 50-55

i Will be switching to Bllom Power Si this week. I ha e the gold DimLux light they go up to 1200w I ha e the power set to 85% on my controller. The plants are 25-35” away from the lights.
It looks like a magnesium deficiency to my untrained eyes, but I can't imagine having a deficiency with all of the stuff that you are adding... is it normal to use all of the different products together? I'm not being a smart ass, I truthfully don't know as I don't use much stuff like that. I know that excessive nutes can cause lockouts, but I don't know how much stuff is in each product... maybe they add up to too much? Do you have any outflow PPM readings? I'm not familiar with CO2 additions, so the ingoing PPMs seem high to me but that might be OK for CO2.

ic0dex

ic0dex

Update...
So I tested the run off of 3 random flowers and this is what I got.

5CA855B9 E568 4320 B22B 9524922A2E84
FB8269AC 8AF8 4270 B6A6 9198DD2E0AE3
97CF29B6 5588 47BB B907 05F1BFD7F876
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
try a foliar spray with epsom salt, about 1 tablespoon per gal. Also in my experience Emerald Goddess works better if you leave it out of your root fert mix and use it as a foliar spray. This leaves more room for extra Grow/Bloom A&B. I am an Emerald Harvest fan as well. Always spray at night. You can do 4ml/gal all the way up to 20ml/gal on the EG foliar.

Top Bottom