Shayne010944

Can I get some feedback on the plant ?

Does it look fine for a first grow

I’ve lost count on how old , possibly week 4

Whats peoples thoughts on my first plant grow
Whats peoples thoughts on my first plant grow 2

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s a plant and it’s alive? if you plan on taming or topping you could start now.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Your plant looks fine to me also

Time to institute some training techniques if you plan to

Cypress66

Cypress66

View attachment 1092741View attachment 1092742
I agree with everything that you have been told by the other dudes looking nice do yourself a favour and get a diary for the flowering stage you will need it i learnt early don’t rely on your memory you will forget trust me and you will be able to write everything you do and when can come in very handy for reference works for me for both dos and donts peace ✌️

ArrEll

ArrEll

View attachment 1092741View attachment 1092742
Is this an Autoflower? Photoperiod? You might want to keep notes on the major milestones, such as the date when you switch to 12/12 (if Photoperiod), date first Flowering appears, etc. Plus write down exactly what you're feeding them and how much. A pictorial Journal to go along with it will help, too. If you need to Top it or LST it, do so before flowering starts, then give it a week or two to recover, before flipping to 12/12 to induce flowering.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

How’s your plant doing?
It finished , only got around 7 grams hahah ahh well not bad for first try . Was well underway with my second grow . 4 plants , had to rip 3 of them for turning male , well at least I think they went male . Was 4 1/2 weeks into flower and not a sign of any pistils - They were really thin and had all traits of male.

Least I have 1 big plant under the spider farmer 2000 light flowering nice

Cypress66

Cypress66

It finished , only got around 7 grams hahah ahh well not bad for first try . Was well underway with my second grow . 4 plants , had to rip 3 of them for turning male , well at least I think they went male . Was 4 1/2 weeks into flower and not a sign of any pistils - They were really thin and had all traits of male.

Least I have 1 big plant under the spider farmer 2000 light flowering nice
At least you got something sorry to hear about your male plants anyway one big plant will have a good yield under your spider farmer that is meant to be a great light lots of people on here use them good luck to you let me know how you get on peace ✌️

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

At least you got something sorry to hear about your male plants anyway one big plant will have a good yield under your spider farmer that is meant to be a great light lots of people on here use them good luck to you let me know how you get on peace ✌️
I’ll send you a pic when lights on tonight brother

Top Bottom