What’s The Best Growing Products You Can’t Live With Out?

• Thread starter Highkev
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highkev

i want to know what you guys would absolutely hate to not have in your grow rooms Nutrient line up, lights, fans, cloner, strain, etc. what’s that one thing or item that is the most important and must have in your grow setup and why?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Number one has to be a quality grow light properly sized for the space.

Everything else really doesnt matter as much. Except a proper medium. But even cheap potting soil can be workable.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Proper ventilation and air flow. Imo that’s the single most important factor in a grow. Without it you’ll be doomed to have problems from nutrient deficiency to heat stress to mold.

After that proper lights and solid nutrition. Of course good genetics are also part of the equation.

But the single most important and often overlooked factor is ventilation and air flow.

After building several grow rooms over the years the biggest improvements always came from my ventilation system layout and optimization.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Proper ventilation and air flow. Imo that’s the single most important factor in a grow. Without it you’ll be doomed to have problems from nutrient deficiency to heat stress to mold.

After that proper lights and solid nutrition. Of course good genetics are also part of the equation.

But the single most important and often overlooked factor is ventilation and air flow.

After building several grow rooms over the years the biggest improvements always came from my ventilation system layout and optimization.

I knew we couldnt pick one. You are right too.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I’d say we got the top two or three factors covered though. I agree lights are a huge factor also. I mean they need a source of sunlight. It’s like asking what’s more important to an animal - air, water or food? At some point all three come into play and can kill them off if they don’t have it. With plants you just add lights to the equation.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Aside from that I’d say the one tool in my grow that I couldn’t do without is my blue labs soil ph pen. It measures ph in soil and liquids. It’s an item I’m glad when I don’t need to use it but essential when something goes wrong. It can save your garden and allow you to rest and sleep easy at night.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The biggest thing to avoid is snake oil nutrients and additives. Each claims to do something better than the rest. A simple basic formula that delivers the essentials is all that’s really needed. Anything else is just wallet bait. Keep it simple and you’ll do just fine. Introduce a ton of additives and you’ll be chasing your tail.

Top Bottom