What’s the day seeds should be good to go outdoors ?

• Thread starter Jrod2676
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Google "last frost date (your zip code)"

If you'd like to go by light hours google "civil twilight chart (your zip code)"
I'm lucky, we haven't had any frost for awhile now, and I'm farther North, than 90% of the people in Michigan.

Yes, there is also detailed information available about the amount of daylight, hours, the equinox, and daily expected temps for everyday of the year, in everyone's county, across the US. Historical Data on expected temps, humidity, rainfall and sunlight should all be in there some where, specifically for your region.

Detalied Data on lighting in your area, can be found here:

Hope this helps.

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

This will be a 12/12 success rate 100% doing this 1. Wet paper tower sufficient but not soaked under a tiny stream of the fosit, horizontally like quickly swooping it under that lil string of water . About 3 sheets is perfect for 3-7 . Put em spaced out on towel inch n half or so apart , the fold hot dog style matter fact fuck typing . I’m postin a video for everyone . You’ll call me the germ king later 1 moment

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
30 mins west of detroit
So Lansing, thereabouts. Perfect. I lived in N.Michigan for awhile. With the deer, uppers, and red-necks. (there are far more deer).
It was fun for awhile, but I wouldn't want to do it forever, it's far to flat, and colder than a witches tit.

But fuck, the ice fishing is GOOD. NOTHING like Wallie, and N.Pike in feburary. (Been fishing up there since I was 5) ZERO parasites, and the meat is so firm and mild. God I want to kill another deer b4 I kick off this rock forever. I fed my last deer for months in Kingsford, and shot it in the eye at 6 foot, straight across from the police station during a snowstorm, and blood everywhere, but all gone (in my garage) and hung within 15 min, and nobody was the wiser.

That would have been 2007, since the last deer. I'm getting old.

Last edited:
Jrod2676

Jrod2676

So Lansing, thereabouts. Perfect. I lived in N.Michigan for awhile. With the deer, uppers, and red-necks. (there are far more deer).

It was fun for awhile.
No . In between the 2 is best Ill Say on here u get the idea tho . Canton mi is my neighbor🤫

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I'm in growing zone 8b. Mine will go outside this week, in partial sun, to harden, and into the ground middle of next week.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When the plant is big enough to survive outside, find a strain suited to your environment, last year were im at we had 38 days above 90f with rh 75% + so i use haze strains bc they like it hot and humid, indica strains dont do well, plants go out after Memorial day when there is no chance of a frost.

Top Bottom