What’s the key to large yields and multiple buds?

• Thread starter mmaguyy91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmaguyy91

New grower here. White widow auto flower 8 weeks in. Sadly my plants look worse then most grows 2 weeks in. How do I get larger plants?

Whats the key to large yields and multiple buds
Whats the key to large yields and multiple buds 2
Paleosoul

Paleosoul

Where did you get your seeds from?

I would bet a lot of the problem here is genetics, as in, "You were sold shitty genetics."

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

If you want large plants, multiple buds then dont grow autos. Autos are small plants unless you are very skilled at growing them.
Also 1 plant per pot.
Next time add more perlite to you soil. The roots cant breath in that dirt

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

I agree with not using autos for big plants but even if they are autos you are correct to think they should be bigger so maybe you can post your watering habits ect. You asked the right question brother and you are outside in a greenhouse? Cold temps?

Also are these from seed? They almost look like clones which I think you cant really do from autos.

Great initial observation and question and maybe more info will yield more advice from others.

M

mmaguyy91

I agree with not using autos for big plants but even if they are autos you are correct to think they should be bigger so maybe you can post your watering habits ect. You asked the right question brother and you are outside in a greenhouse? Cold temps?

Also are these from seed? They almost look like clones which I think you cant really do from autos.

Great initial observation and question and maybe more info will yield more advice from others.
These are from seed. I water every two days with nutrients. The roots aren’t breathing enough which was a mistake. I’ll use perlite going forward

M

mmaguyy91

If you want large plants, multiple buds then dont grow autos. Autos are small plants unless you are very skilled at growing them.
Also 1 plant per pot.
Next time add more perlite to you soil. The roots cant breath in that dirt
Is it too late to add perlite?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, it needs to be mixed in with the soil evenly. Those plants will only produce 1 small bud each, at this point. Do you have seeds to start over?. What soil are you using?

Top Bottom