What’s the problem with this baby? Hoping for a quick fix

• Thread starter Mekilu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mekilu

Dark devil auto day 26 clearly one one doing better and the other I was hoping would recover but now the other is showing a little
Whats the problem with this baby hoping for a quick fix

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

What are you using for water? City, R.O, Distilled?
What are they planted in?
What are you feeding?
What light, How far above your plant tops?

M

Mekilu

What are you using for water? City, R.O, Distilled?
What are they planted in?
What are you feeding?
What light, How far above your plant tops?
using Los Angeles tap (rating fairly clean) but also running through brita filter. Feeding fox farms dirty dozen and they’re in roots organics so I haven’t even fed them more than one time since the soil is typically so hot. I thought it was a callas deficiency or that they were just really hungry but I’ve been giving callas with every watering

M

Mekilu

Better pics of the girls this morning. They start week 5 tomorrow so as you can see bloom just started. I will switch to bloom nutes on this next feeding after flushing with sledgehammer and boomerang

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Thanks for posting information.
At first I was thinking iron deficiency due to R.O water. But it seems this is not the case. Filtered city water will have enough minerals to keep your plant very healthy. Please move your light 30" above the plant tops, 65% power setting. This should fix your plants right up. A little closer during flower is ok but not much.

As FF can be a little hot the first few weeks you are correct, Week 5 it's time to get them on a proper feeding schedule including a little cal-mag.
Plants should green right up.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Thanks for posting information.
At first I was thinking iron deficiency due to R.O water. But it seems this is not the case. Filtered city water will have enough minerals to keep your plant very healthy. Please move your light 30" above the plant tops, 65% power setting. This should fix your plants right up. A little closer during flower is ok but not much.

As FF can be a little hot the first few weeks you are correct, Week 5 it's time to get them on a proper feeding schedule including a little cal-mag.
Plants should green right up.
I agree with this

m8ty

m8ty

The yellow plant on the right has a leaf at 11 o'clock that has a hole at the top edge of the leaf 🤔

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Are those both the same strains from seed? Could be lighting. Looks like a sativa leaning pheno. Healthy 5 leaf has all blades touching where the yellow 5 leaf has spacing between the 5 blades. Thinner blades than the healthy one, more internodal spacing. I'm currently running 5 plants from seed same strain and 2 of them did the same thing, both have thinner blades and more internodal spacing and less bushy than the others like yours.

Last edited:
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I fixed them by moving them to the edge of my tent but that doesn't look like an option for you. You might have to raise the light or lower the intensity. They don't look nute burned though imo

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Mars hydro ts600 it’s about a foot and a half above the canopy
Ok I used ff dirty dozen for quite awhile in fact was using them when they didn't even have half the products they do now....

Usage... make sure your using half dosages of what they recommend... light is definitely too close and there is almost no.calmag in ff nutes... grab a bottle of calmag to add... with ff calmag u can go the whole 5ml per gal.... I have their feeding schedule still burned in my memory 🤣🤣🤣

A

Austin1224

Ok I used ff dirty dozen for quite awhile in fact was using them when they didn't even have half the products they do now....

Usage... make sure your using half dosages of what they recommend... light is definitely too close and there is almost no.calmag in ff nutes... grab a bottle of calmag to add... with ff calmag u can go the whole 5ml per gal.... I have their feeding schedule still burned in my memory 🤣🤣🤣
My dark devil has a huge cola on the main stem as well as all the rest….at what point exactly should I cut it? The pistil are still white…do they change to brownish red?

Top Bottom