What’s the story....

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok short question & answer ... your farm avatar name how did you come to choose it , I take my farm name from a Bob Marley song on the survival album titled One Drop in essence he saying after he smokes really good weed ie One Drop .... So that’s me what about you guys don’t hold back no judgments no matter how crazy it is “Come feel it in the one drop ,and I still find time to rap“.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Before i joined any weed forums the breeder I was using asked me if he could use some of my pics on his facebook/ instagram pages and what i call myself. I made up MichiganMedGrower real quick and told him to use that. Well he posted a lot if pics and some in his catalog so i used it for another forum. When i came here it had too many characters for a screen name so i shortened it to MIMedGrower.

i should have taken a hint from Beachwalker and called myself “Trailrider”.

Then I could have just wrote i ride on trails. ;-)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m new here and new to growing. Long time smoker on and off throughout the years. BurnZy was my nickname since the 5th grade and it has always stuck with me. My avatar is a picture of some backyard boogie. Happy to be here.
BurnZ

growsince79

growsince79

In the mid 70s the gubmint started poisoning our weed supply from Mexico. That's when we started getting better weed from Jamaica, Colombia and Hawaii. By 79 we were paying $200 and oz for primo Hawaiian. That's about the time a lot of people I know started growing.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Oh man I love big diesel playing with bubbles. I got my whole setup to start up from the garbage. Just used stuff from a grow on the curb, gotta love Colorado. Added some scrap wood from the garage been growing since. Got lucky with my first plants were from a med grow that had to throw out some plants for counts, but my buddy called and I snagged a tray of crispy clones from behind the dumpster, saved 3 Bruce Banner 3s. Avatar pic is from my sketchbook.

growsince79

growsince79

Oh man I love big diesel playing with bubbles. I got my whole setup to start up from the garbage. Just used stuff from a grow on the curb, gotta love Colorado. Added some scrap wood from the garage been growing since. Got lucky with my first plants were from a med grow that had to throw out some plants for counts, but my buddy called and I snagged a tray of crispy clones from behind the dumpster, saved 3 Bruce Banner 3s. Avatar pic is from my sketchbook.
Dumpster diving in Denver- I love it. Probably were the best ever.

Top Bottom