What’s up with this girl? Drooping leaves and stem looks off.

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryguy45

Ryguy45

She's fine. Normal looking stalk bur your dark viens and lighter leaf color suggests a ph Flux which will cause nute lock. Make sure your ph is nominal and if it gets worse you'll need a quick flush however it's iffy at this stage.. she really needs her micros/macros at this early stage. Not a lot but she is lacking looks like nitro or potassium. If edges start burning lay off the nutes. If you see browning spots it's calcium. Hope this helps!

P

Purfict

She's fine. Normal looking stalk bur your dark viens and lighter leaf color suggests a ph Flux which will cause nute lock. Make sure your ph is nominal and if it gets worse you'll need a quick flush however it's iffy at this stage.. she really needs her micros/macros at this early stage. Not a lot but she is lacking looks like nitro or potassium. If edges start burning lay off the nutes. If you see browning spots it's calcium. Hope this helps!
They haven’t been fed any nutes actually and they were just watered at 6pm last night so maybe the water is just getting settled in. thanks for the help.

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

They haven’t been fed any nutes actually and they were just watered at 6pm last night so maybe the water is just getting settled in. thanks for the help.
Unless your going full organic, they could use nutes now for sure. I literally would only do 1/4 strength for a while. She needs nitrogen now badly..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your cotyledon leaves are still green, yes you can start to add a little nutrients but it’s not an issue at the moment,.,
brown spots dont just mean it needs calcium especially this early and no flushing,..
geez careful with @Ryguy45 help,
3 times a year for 23 yrs🤔🤔

P

Purfict

your cotyledon leaves are still green, yes you can start to add a little nutrients but it’s not an issue at the moment,.,
brown spots dont just mean it needs calcium especially this early and no flushing,..
I’m using a very mild set of nutrients, but I’ve read that the runtz strain i’m growing requires much more nutrients than average strains, would you recommend I start their nutrients next watering, in 3 ish days? It would be a very small dose like ryguy said.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m using a very mild set of nutrients, but I’ve read that the runtz strain i’m growing requires much more nutrients than average strains, would you recommend I start their nutrients next watering, in 3 ish days? It would be a very small dose like ryguy said.
what nutrients you got?
post a video of your grow area,..

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

Ah the first douchebag of the day! Congratulations for sounding like you don't know much. Brown rusty spots are most definitely calcium probs. I'm out.

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Ah the first douchebag of the day! Congratulations for sounding like you don't know much. Brown rusty spots are most definitely calcium probs. I'm out.
Dont take it personal bro Nick talks to everyone like that, but hes not wrong man, youre filling a new grower head with stuff he shouldnt even be worried about. if you want to start a thread and talk about the intricacies of PH and Nitrogen then do that, but bro is asking for help and youre gonna convince him to fuck up his plants before you instruct him on nutrient lockout, you feel me?

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Nick is the last person on here id ever consider calling a douchebag.
Hes a wicked knowledgeable, helpful, and blunt individual.
He dont beat around the bush and sugar coat anything. Dont like it? Hell show you the door 🚪

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

after re reading this, his advice is to ph normally and feed until the tips are burnt 🤣

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Not sure what this is, the other three plants in the tent are looking great. let me know what you guys think.
The plant looks good to me. I like to see top-down pictures to help read the leaves. These leaves are reaching upward slightly, so I'd like to see them from the top. It probably isn't an issue, though.

And yes... The cotyledon leaves are still green. Watch them. When they start turning yellow, it's time to think about adding nutrients.

P

Purfict

The plant looks good to me. I like to see top-down pictures to help read the leaves. These leaves are reaching upward slightly, so I'd like to see them from the top. It probably isn't an issue, though.

And yes... The cotyledon leaves are still green. Watch them. When they start turning yellow, it's time to think about adding nutrients.
Here are some I took this morning. I can send a pic of the nutrients for Nick soon when I’m out of class, but it’s general hydroponics flora series. Also, 2 out of my 4 plants have their cot leaves browning.

IMG 5771
IMG 5770
IMG 5769
IMG 5768
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes i see the odd fan leave slightly cupping downward etc,..
i like to see a video of your grow in action, like just get everything into view and just record for 30 secs or so,..
i want to see the light, fans etc

Top Bottom