What’s up with this girl? Drooping leaves and stem looks off.

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purfict

all good brother,.. no rush
Here’s the set up, the fan outside is just a makeshift thing I’ve done because the oscillating fan on the inside was stressing them out even on low power. Bug nets on all airflow, inline fan is off for now until they can handle more light since that is how I plan to get enough heat in the tent. Any input I’ll listen to, I made the setup myself with no real guidance so be honest it won’t hurt my feelings if something needs to be done. I also found a single gnat or tiny fly or something so I killed it and took it out and waited for like 30 minutes if I could find anymore but couldn’t. Would it be safe to use this insecticide and fungicide I have at next watering with nutrients or would that be too much? Also got fish shit to use at some point.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I also found a single gnat or tiny fly or something so I killed it and took it out and waited for like 30 minutes if I could find anymore but couldn’t.
It might be a fungus gnat. Getting rid of those can be complicated. Let us know if you find more of them. (You probably will.)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Here’s the set up, the fan outside is just a makeshift thing I’ve done because the oscillating fan on the inside was stressing them out even on low power. Bug nets on all airflow, inline fan is off for now until they can handle more light since that is how I plan to get enough heat in the tent. Any input I’ll listen to, I made the setup myself with no real guidance so be honest it won’t hurt my feelings if something needs to be done. I also found a single gnat or tiny fly or something so I killed it and took it out and waited for like 30 minutes if I could find anymore but couldn’t. Would it be safe to use this insecticide and fungicide I have at next watering with nutrients or would that be too much? Also got fish shit to use at some point.
gnats i knew it,.. ok well
it’s the gnat larvee that are the real problem,. the gnat life cycle is 30 days give or take,..
with plants that small i’d just let them go absolutely dry before every watering for a few weeks to a month, makesure there’s airflow,.,
though you may want to try something else and lots of people here have great ideas to get rid of the gnats,..
ask yourself why are their gnats in my grow?,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
put a fan into the tent but have it creating airflow in the tent instead of blowing on the plants,..

P

Purfict

I’m not sure why there would be gnats in the tent, I have 1 4 inch fan blowing fresh air into the tent with a 6 inch inline fan blowing out. I only saw the 1 and waited for about 30 minutes just watching if anything at all moved but couldn’t find anything. Would it be safe to just assume that 1 i for sure saw laid eggs into the soil? I did let the soil get as dry as I could between this watering and the previous one, would that alone be a solution or should I give it that doctor zymes?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m not sure why there would be gnats in the tent, I have 1 4 inch fan blowing fresh air into the tent with a 6 inch inline fan blowing out. I only saw the 1 and waited for about 30 minutes just watching if anything at all moved but couldn’t find anything. Would it be safe to just assume that 1 i for sure saw laid eggs into the soil? I did let the soil get as dry as I could between this watering and the previous one, would that alone be a solution or should I give it that doctor zymes?
Always good to be proactive in this regard anyways! Dr zhymes is gold.

P

Purfict

Anyone know what’s up with this leaf, it’s bending in the middle and looks like color is turning just on one finger.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I haven't used Dr. Zymes. If it works on fungus gnats, I'd certainly try it. Thanks for the reference. So far, for my current grow, I haven't seen any gnats. I'm hoping my soil recycling and composting efforts killed them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’ve used this to kill broad and spider mites in 3 treatments and it killed everything,..
so if it get rid of mites i’m sure and i’ll be using it for any mildew/mold/pest issue i get,..
50/50 water/99.9% isopropyl and soak the plant everywhere every nook and cranny and even the top inch of any medium,..

Bilber

Bilber

i’ve used this to kill broad and spider mites in 3 treatments and it killed everything,..
so if it get rid of mites i’m sure and i’ll be using it for any mildew/mold/pest issue i get,..
50/50 water/99.9% isopropyl and soak the plant everywhere every nook and cranny and even the top inch of any medium,..
A just in case question....

All through flower also?

I've had ?two colored, spotted mites? One time.....

It was midway through flower....

Only 1 plant was infested.......out of maybe 6 - 10 plants......my poorly missed Vanilla Kush......

No mite anywhere else.....I mean they were magnetically attached to only one plant.....luck?

I ended up tossing it to try to control it......

No joke.....it worked.....but I hate losing plants that are favorites.......I miss her........!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom