What’s wrong with her need professional help.

• Thread starter NzRez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NzRez

NzRez

Hey Guys N Girls just want to know the general whereabouts my plant is at, I believe it’s done for, but according to someone I know, “it’s fine and can keep going”

Whats wrong with her need professional help
Whats wrong with her need professional help 2
Kepp89

Kepp89

It uhh it looks done to me but I’ve never seen a plant be grown like this before

you need to look closely at the trichomes see what state they’re in. Clear means not ready, cloudy means ready for some people, and amber means done. You need a tool for it though like a magnifying glass that’s strong enough to show the trichomes

NzRez

NzRez

I don’t really have the fancy equipment I do have a magnifying glass though but I only think it’s a 2x

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
How old is it? It is a bit unusual looking and kind of hard to "read" as to the finish. I'd let it go at least another week to see if it continues to get any larger... if it does, keep going. If it stalls or get kind of pointy ened on the buds, then she is ready. In my opinion.

Reactions: Ina
NzRez

NzRez

I believe it’s 8 weeks or a week or 2 older I was giving it when it was in veg I believe or just a bit before that I’ll admit I haven’t really paid attention to dates.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I believe it’s 8 weeks or a week or 2 older I was giving it when it was in veg I believe or just a bit before that I’ll admit I haven’t really paid attention to dates.
Many strains can go up to 12 weeks, some more, of flowering. I should have phrased my question... How long has it been flowering?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey Guys N Girls just want to know the general whereabouts my plant is at, I believe it’s done for, but according to someone I know, “it’s fine and can keep going”
Congratulations on your first grow! next time consider not taking that many leaves off for a bigger Harvest, good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom