What’s wrong with my girl?

• Thread starter Teslajuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Take a look at the plant. Does this plant indicate light burn or too much fertilizer? Thoughts?

comments with experience welcome....

thank you

Whats wrong with my girl
Whats wrong with my girl 2
Whats wrong with my girl 3
Whats wrong with my girl 4
Whats wrong with my girl 5
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

They'r pretty frosty.how far into flower are they? The leaf tip burn suggests too much nutes but could be wrong. Not sure what's causing that speckling. Could be pests.check the under side of the leaves.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

6 weeks. It did have aphids at some point in the early state of flower. It had also been sprayed one time with natural guard insecticidal soap right during the transition to flower as well. I don’t see any more infestations anymore on this girl. I think that maybe the spotting but I’m more worried about the leaves on some they are really crispy to touch and fall apart on the edges.

growsince79

growsince79

6 weeks. It did have aphids at some point in the early state of flower. It had also been sprayed one time with natural guard insecticidal soap right during the transition to flower as well. I don’t see any more infestations anymore on this girl. I think that maybe the spotting but I’m more worried about the leaves on some they are really crispy to touch and fall apart on the edges.
The curl up edges look like heat stress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom