What’s wrong with my plant

• Thread starter Shayness420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shayness420

I’m not sure what’s wrong with my one plant it has white little specs all over her??

Jjwineseone

Jjwineseone

I just had the same problem, they're even on my clones in the closet. I think it is spider mites, if so use some neem oil.

Stokes

Stokes

Yes, mites. Neem oil or peroxide foliar spray. Once every couple weeks for a month and a half or so.

You have got them bad. Im not one to throw in the towel but if you have some more seeds you may want to put some in the soak.

Stokes

Stokes

Get some close up pics of the nodes please. Clear as you can get

Here specifically

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Get some close up pics of the nodes please. Clear as you can get

Here specifically
And the undersides of leaves, where they tend to hang out and suck the juice out of your plants. A picture from underneath the leaves looking up at a light helps too.

Use a magnifying glass to check things out. Mites move around....you can see them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
geezus mites you’ve probably already brought them indoors..
better post pictures of your indoor grow..

Stokes

Stokes

And the undersides of leaves, where they tend to hang out and suck the juice out of your plants. A picture from underneath the leaves looking up at a light helps too.

Use a magnifying glass to check things out. Mites move around....you can see them.

I actually wanted a pic of the nodes because there seems a lot going on there and was worried the mites had caused his plants to herm. My screen is cracked but I thought it might possibly be balls

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I actually wanted a pic of the nodes because there seems a lot going on there and was worried the mites had caused his plants to herm. My screen is cracked but I thought it might possibly be balls
You probably know, spider mites have different stages, although they come quick. First a smattering of barely noticeable dots, I think.......they leave little black dots which is their poop from eating our plants. 😡 . Soon they're making little webs, the leaves are drying and curling......argh! And they don't deserve the word "spider". Spiders are good and have far more class....

Top Bottom