What’s wrong with these plants

• Thread starter RoyalRoutes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RoyalRoutes

So I had 6 plants under “4000” watts of blurple led. I left 2knwatts on the plants while i set up their new area. I have 5k “watts” of blurple on the new area but the bottom branches are turning upside down. The tips looks super healthy. This is what the script looked like and this is how it looked after I transferred. I hadn’t fed in 3-4 days. I just fed yesterday but here is before the feeding

I figured if they don’t pop back just clone them and considered it a defoliation

Whats wrong with these plants
Whats wrong with these plants 2
Whats wrong with these plants 3
Reactions: Ina
R

RoyalRoutes

need white light, this will be said by many more to come. Get some natural lighting pics and come back
So to figure out if it’s underwatered you need a natural light pic? Look at the branches
That’s what I’m concerned about

az2000

az2000

need white light, this will be said by many more to come. Get some natural lighting pics and come back

See this thread. <<link. There was some transplanting from hydro to soil. Concensus was maybe shock, or soil too wet, root rot.

I've seen leaves roll over which seemed to be a sign of mg def. (I could be wrong.). I suggested 1/4 tsp epsom salt per gallon. I don't think it would hurt anything to do that once.

R

RoyalRoutes

See this thread. <<link. There was some transplanting from hydro to soil. Concensus was maybe shock, or soil too wet, root rot.

I've seen leaves roll over which seemed to be a sign of mg def. (I could be wrong.). I suggested 1/4 tsp epsom salt per gallon. I don't think it would hurt anything to do that once.
These weren’t transferred they are strictly soil I will try the epsom salt

az2000

az2000

These weren’t transferred they are strictly soil I will try the epsom salt

They have that same leaf rolled over. @Aqua Man was convinced it's root rot (the other plants, the other thread). So, you've either got root rot in these and the transplanted plants. Or, the leaves are rolling over because they don't like the light(?) (now that you've explained how there have been some light changes). Or, it's mg def (I've seen it once or twice, and have read others say leaves rolling over is a sign of mg def. But, people say a lot of things. It could just be an urban myth that i'm perpetuating.).

R

RoyalRoutes

perhaps the branches just need support?
Yeah I think they are under-watered and haven’t had enough light the last night so I fed and they look alive but not perky. So I will wait a week and if they’re not up I will just take clones

R

RoyalRoutes

They have that same leaf rolled over. @Aqua Man was convinced it's root rot (the other plants, the other thread). So, you've either got root rot in these and the transplanted plants. Or, the leaves are rolling over because they don't like the light(?) (now that you've explained how there have been some light changes). Or, it's mg def (I've seen it once or twice, and have read others say leaves rolling over is a sign of mg def. But, people say a lot of things. It could just be an urban myth that i'm perpetuating.).
It’s not root rot or transplanting issue. The plants healthy and I think it’s under watered I just need confirmation😭😭

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Get a moisture meter. Only so much that can be diagnosed from an Internet post.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Heres how I generally (and I mean generally) look If the plant is drooping.

1. Leaves are heavy and swollen looking and the stems are also drooping due to the extra moisture trapped in the leaves the plant is likely over watered or has root issues. The reason is because both cause low oxygen availability and affect the plants ability to respire closing the stomata and trapping the readily available moisture in the leaves.

2. Under watering looks much the same but the leaves will not look swollen and be thin and dropping. They usually droop a lot more as it progresses to the point they are limp.

Its looks under watered to me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Your right about the Mg. I would attribute it under watering but if after watering its continuing I would prob do a Mg foliar to be able to know fairly quickly

Ina

Ina

first support them,tie them somehow,than take other action if needed.Stronger or lower lights,support and shaping othewise they seem healthy.....You can add something for the stems-more cal,sillica or whatever....

R

RoyalRoutes

Your right about the Mg. I would attribute it under watering but if after watering its continuing I would prob do a Mg foliar to be able to know fairly quickly
They’re slowly turning back up. I think this was lack of lighting and under watering

Top Bottom