What’s wrong with this bud

• Thread starter anaissoto21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
anaissoto21

anaissoto21

Plants are Canuks Critical Jack Fast. Week 8 of flower and everything is looking great, except this one bud. Any ideas why it would look like that?

It’s not in direct light or fans. Temp stays around 74 degrees and humidity at about 45-50

Whats wrong with this bud
Whats wrong with this bud 2
Whats wrong with this bud 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Just looks like it finished already, just that stalk though. 🙃🧐

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

harvest that one bud . Its done . I have seen this before .

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I’d check the main stem for mold them top sugar leafs look to have died hope I’m wrong though mate👍

Rooke

Rooke

I’m hoping that it’s not mold but it sure looks like it. Put a baggie over top of it then snip it off well below the bottom of the browning take it outdoors then open it up and see if it’s moldy inside if it is chuck it and wash your hands really well with peroxide to kill the spores. I hope I’m wrong bro peace ☮️

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

If the other buds don’t have this problem how did you arrive at your diagnosis? I’m new and curious.
Hey mate through having the same problem a fair few grows ago everything else looked mint apart from 1 cola I snipped it off took it outside and sure enough rot on the stem it might be something else to but when ya sugar leafs die back into the bud 99%of the time ya got the dreaded fluff. I’ve never had just 1 bud on a plant finish up before the rest apart from the top one don’t mean it can’t happen though👍 Only other thing I can think of is if it’s a bud closest to the tent door and the op been brushing up against that bud a lot might brown the pistols early just shooting the shit n tryin to help really process of elimination type stuff👍

C

climbit

Hey mate through having the same problem a fair few grows ago everything else looked mint apart from 1 cola I snipped it off took it outside and sure enough rot on the stem it might be something else to but when ya sugar leafs die back into the bud 99%of the time ya got the dreaded fluff. I’ve never had just 1 bud on a plant finish up before the rest apart from the top one don’t mean it can’t happen though👍 Only other thing I can think of is if it’s a bud closest to the tent door and the op been brushing up against that bud a lot might brown the pistols early just shooting the shit n tryin to help really process of elimination type stuff👍
That’s so weird! I hate the problems that aren’t universal or commonly known like this one cause a diagnosis could be so hard.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s so weird! I hate the problems that aren’t universal or commonly known like this one cause a diagnosis could be so hard.
I have been thinking about this one, I’m fairly certain, that branch got damaged somehow. A split stalk at a joint a break, something along these lines……

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Oh there can be problems a plenty but that’s what makes it so rewarding when you get to harvest your own sticky icky makes it all worth it yea it makes it hard to diagnose because it starts from the inside out so you don’t know till it’s to late humidity swings cause it also there could be a dead spot with the fan?but we better not jump the gun cause it could be something completely different🤷‍♂️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh there can be problems a plenty but that’s what makes it so rewarding when you get to harvest your own sticky icky makes it all worth it yea it makes it hard to diagnose because it starts from the inside out so you don’t know till it’s to late humidity swings cause it also there could be a dead spot with the fan?but we better not jump the gun cause it could be something completely different🤷‍♂️
There is no sweeter bud than your own. 👊🏻🤡

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I have been thinking about this one, I’m fairly certain, that branch got damaged somehow. A split stalk at a joint a break, something along these lines……
It’s just strange that the stem would be pinched right at the top of the bud where as 3 inch below looks good? Strange place to have a pinched stem is all I’m thinking Fkn weed problems hey ask 10 people get 10 different answers and sometimes they all right😂👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s just strange that the stem would be pinched right at the top of the bud where as 3 inch below looks good? Strange place to have a pinched stem is all I’m thinking Fkn weed problems hey ask 10 people get 10 different answers and sometimes they all right😂👍
I’ve been racking my brain over it since last night……def odd man. Unless he locally pollenated it and didn’t tell us…..I’m scared 😂😂😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I’ve been racking my brain over it since last night……def odd man. Unless he locally pollenated it and didn’t tell us…..I’m scared 😂😂😂
You know I just thought the same thing went out the back for a dreaded ciggie and thought what if it’s pollinated would def finish up before the rest u mean he knew what was wrong😂😂😂👍

Top Bottom