What’s wrong?

• Thread starter Tarmac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tarmac

Tarmac

Roughly 62 hours ago I transplanted her into a 7 gallon pot, from a 1 gallon pot. Hours after transplanting, I noticed a slight bit of wilting/drooping (normal from what I’ve read/been told) but now, 62 hours later I am seeing no improvement with her.

When transplanting, I used a bag of “Great Lakes Water Only Soil”, moistening it with dechlorinated water, mixed with black strap molasses, and “Neptune’s Harvest Organic Fish and Seaweed Fertilizer”. After transplanting, I sprayed down the with the remaining mixture.

I am using a Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED light from 7pm to 1pm daily. With the light on, I am at roughly 75-78 degrees, with roughly 58-62% humidity. With the light off I am at roughly 69-71 degrees, with roughly 58-62% humidity.

From what I have read previously, I thought that I possibly overwatered, though a soil moisture gauge says that the soil is a 5/10 on the scale.

The photo attached was taken just now, at 62 hours.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Whats wrong
R

redshift75

just seems like transplant shock. I dont really see anything that negative. Drooping happens after transplant sometimes. Trick tends to be to really flush em after transfer and some times you get lucky and they dont really notice. Hard to say if the red on the stems just is the shock or maybe it got hit by something. But it looks like its just the sugar leaves stems vs the actually flower sights. So i dont see anything that would personally make me too concerned.

The thing about moving up in container size and then watering for that container size. Tends to be until it grows a little more. You are technically overwatering. Not sure if thats the case of watering til run off on the new pot. When you gave it the transplant soak. i tend to prefer wet/dry swings which is usually best told for me by picking up the pot and knowing the weight of the soil watered vs dry.

Top Bottom