What 2 Run?

• Thread starter 111isola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

111isola

Greetings, I'm 111. Been blowing since the 4 finger zips but only got 2 grows under my belt. Got buddies that have been doing the thing for bout 20 yrs, they been trying 2 get me to jump on the train, so I finally did.
First grow was bagseed from some "REGGIE".
Second grow I bought HSO -Amherst Sour D, Bl. Dream, Purple Tr. Wreck.
Nirvana - Master Kush.
Ken Estes - Phantom Cookies
FREEBIE- Strawberry Blue
FREEBIE - Skunk Haze

I MADE SO MANY NEWBIE MISTAKES ITS RIDICULOUS!!!!
1. Light leaks
2. Temp fluctuations
3. Humidity too high w/ lights off
4. Security issues ( had to pull early, no ambers, just clear and some cloudy)

Seriously though, I WAS THRILLED THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO BUY ALL SUMMER.
Was the quality the best...NO. (DIALING AS WE SPEAK)
I don't even know how much per plant cause I was smoking as it was drying and curing (shit I pulled a pod of the Phantom with at least 2 weeks to go and it was better than anything I had smoked in a long time).
Just remember, before growing my own, all I smoked was
Reggie so I don't even know what I like (problem but a good problem to have)!

So I've been buying various beans to try out.
I posted a couple pics of my stash, I'll post more later, been trying to build my roster!

What 2 run
What 2 run 2
What 2 run 3
What 2 run 4
What 2 run 5
straincreation

straincreation

Thanks. Been lurking for a while. Never posted anything cause I'm old school (felt like I'm telling on myself. LOL)
Haha was the same way for along time. even after joining i posted but 2 threads, even then i was a bit paranoid. Now we as a country are becomeing more and more acceptable of the ganj. So my nerves have settled over the years. Best of luck bro.
Welcome to the farm!
happy farmin;)

111isola

Haha was the same way for along time. even after joining i posted but 2 threads, even then i was a bit paranoid. Now we as a country are becomeing more and more acceptable of the ganj. So my nerves have settled over the years. Best of luck bro.
Welcome to the farm!
happy farmin;)
Thanks strain creation, paranoid, I am.

dilligaf

dilligaf

welcome to the farm..other than the bagseed first grow this sounds like me

D

Power OG

Power OG

I would say, Welcome 1st. What to run, hmmm, grape stomper OG, and RawDog should be some really good herb. Do you clone? To make sure you dnt loose any fire pheno's you find while hunting threw seeds?
Respect & Positive Vibes

H

happy b

Got home from work yesterday and these were in the mail waiting for me.
Alphakronic- RawDawg, AlphaDawg, and Snowdog 3. Plus American Kush freebie.
Hey111 you got some sweet genetics there.i would go with some of your gage green genetics
the alpha dawg sounds good too iv been trying to get that one.were did you get em if you dont mind me asking?iv got a few pics of Snowdog x afghani (snowbud).
20141113 203206
20141108 221654
this strain is really nice.a nice dank & pungent variety.

111isola

Thanks for helping a noob out. @ Power OG, my clone game has come up since I bought my easy cloner.
@ happy b, I don't think I'm allowed to talk bout other seed banks here, I have to read up on rules ( don't want to get banned, too much luv here!) I'll definitely get back to u on that one!
Beautiful pics, I take mine with IPhone. They suck.

H

happy b

Thanks for helping a noob out. @ Power OG, my clone game has come up since I bought my easy cloner.
@ happy b, I don't think I'm allowed to talk bout other seed banks here, I have to read up on rules ( don't want to get banned, too much luv here!) I'll definitely get back to u on that one!
Beautiful pics, I take mine with IPhone. They suck.
Lol.you can talk about other companies no probs its just kinda frowned upon to try and direct someone off site to buy beans and stuff but you can talk about any seed company your running.theyr all about freedom of speech here.theyl only ban you if your being offensive or just being a dick in general.the phantom cookies look excellent.welcom to the farm buddy.

111isola

Lol.you can talk about other companies no probs its just kinda frowned upon to try and direct someone off site to buy beans and stuff but you can talk about any seed company your running.theyr all about freedom of speech here.theyl only ban you if your being offensive or just being a dick in general.the phantom cookies look excellent.welcom to the farm buddy.
Thank for catching me up to speed on rules and regs. Got my AlphaDawg from N.G.R.

Luna Love

Luna Love

Get an easy to grow genetic and stop messing with glamour strains...they are pain in ass for new grower.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Welcome to the farm bro!!!! U have an amazing seed bank! Look forward to seeing what you can do with them!! BTW can I get a few of those Bruce banner3 from Greenpoint :D I missed out on those... :(

111isola

Welcome to the farm bro!!!! U have an amazing seed bank! Look forward to seeing what you can do with them!! BTW can I get a few of those Bruce banner3 from Greenpoint :D I missed out on those... :(
As soon as i figure out how to safely secure some pollen, and get some girls knocked up, i'll hit you up

Top Bottom