What a cunt...

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Oddly, by coincidence, I saw her on tv this last week. I'd never seen her show before since I rarely watch the idiot box, but I could only take about 5 minutes. There is a putridly disgusting presence about here and how she projects herself. I have to say, she is as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside.

Kendo

Kendo

It's designed ignorance. All these media clowns make outlandish claims, spin good to bad, create panic, drive home messages.
The more you listen to the panic driven message, the more receptive you become. Attacks on Christmas, wars on drugs, terror in the homeland and yes, the most feared maniacal potheads eating brains and raping white women.

Fuck man pass me the oreos, I'm baked

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A cunt is a cunt is a cunt, of course. I think she qualifies as a twat, too, but mostly because I like hearing English people say 'twat'.
Can't even watch the whole video. Her fuckin archaic views are so insanely stupid. However on the positive side. That dude repped Mary Jane hard! Respect to him!
I couldn't get that far into it. Which bothers me, because I like to push my own mental boundaries, I like to challenge myself. But... I just... couldn't finish it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hear you Kendo...Its all for show...

I dont think she really believes her own BS...but maybe she does..

Why doesnt someone ask her to visit some of the sick kids that cannbis is helping?
I wonder if she would refuse?

I think its all for show...she cant be that stupid..

Im pretty sure she wants folks to hate her...and she is good at that! :rolleyes:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A cunt is a cunt is a cunt, of course. I think she qualifies as a twat, too, but mostly because I like hearing English people say 'twat'.

I couldn't get that far into it. Which bothers me, because I like to push my own mental boundaries, I like to challenge myself. But... I just... couldn't finish it.

That bitch's tone is on par with a chalk board. I could't finish it either.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cunt

grayarea

grayarea

the end was the best . the part where she kept trying to get him to say and admit its addictive was hilarious kinda like watching someone fishing at a hatchery and fish refusing to bite . i think she communicates her points in a clear way but is overly repetitive with her tactics ..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I predict (and hope) it will backfire on her..
I wonder what Nancy is saying about what Obama just said about cannabis?

Hey Nancy, Our president smoked it..he turned out ok...oh..wait...nevermind:facepalm:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We've gotta get Kat to a harvest party, mang. That'd be some good shit. F'real.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter

@Seamaiden I also like to push my mental boundaries and challenge myself with other point of views but not to frauds that spout known lies in an attempt to get ratings. this TWAT is on a maraijuana hate spree lately (more so than usual) because its a hot topic. she knows how to stay on TV and in headlines. I also couldn't finish it.
Sad to say but the more we talk about her weak ass the more we contribute to her cause.

confu

Latest posts

Top Bottom