• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

1 year ago today i had a Crohns flare.

11/10/2016 i had a second flare

2/13/17 i had a third flare.

Yes folks that is only three flares in the last year.before using MMJ for my Crohns disease; i often had 2-3"flares almost EVERY WEEK!

THIS STUFF IS A GOD SEND!

I tried smoking, vaporizing' making tinctures, making edibles, vaporizing shatter.

I have gone back to making very potent tinctures.

1 gram if shatter dissolved in 15 ml Everclear

Or 1 gram of dry sift in15 ml Everclear allow to sit 3-5 days then fikter through a coffee filter.

Each drop of this super tincture has 2.8-3 mg cannabinoids.

With these tinctures i have really able to dial in the dose i need to keep my gut health from bouncing between two extremes.

Have found that my body only needs 13-16.5 mg cannabinoids a day to stabilize my gut health.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awesome!

Always super happy to hear this. I do not have Krohns but do have a congenital colon disorder and would not be able to function much without my meds.

Thanks for sharing.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Awesome!

Always super happy to hear this. I do not have Krohns but do have a congenital colon disorder and would not be able to function much without my meds.

Thanks for sharing.
For me this is a freaking miracle.

I didnt have much of a life befire stumbling over this.

5 years ago i was in adult diapers. Pain so bad it often made me scream, and inflammation would set in a joint like arthritis or gout..and on the warpath to and from the bathroom half the. Night and my stomach feeling as if it woykd explode like the movie "Alien"

I existed but had no quality of life.

I stumbled across MMJ almost 4 years ago.

I used to think MMJ was all a bunch of hooey till i broke my left arm 4 years ago this month.

Drs. Prescribed

Morphine
Perkoset
Vicodin.

All of them made me so sick i could neither eat or drink. Everything came back up.

Neighbor used MMJ for anxiety, and slipped me about two grams. I have asthma so i made a tincture out of it with rum.

I would swallow about two teaspoons of the horrible tasting tincture

The rum snd cannabinoids would relax me and lower the pain level i was feeling.

I never had one flare whioe i wss using the tincture.

Noveber 2013 i got my MMJ card and the rest is history.

I never reached this stasis where Crohns was only an occasional incident until i stopped using buds and went to using concentrates like kief or shatter

Latest posts

Top Bottom