What a Firebubba Fan!

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Has Anyone Seen Leaves this big. I couldn't believe my eyes when i stepped into my room and saw a few of these HUGE fan leaves. Just thought I would share, and any comments would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Firebubba_Leaf.jpg

S

sweetstickylady

No sh*t, I had some just as big, it's unbelievable. Mine were fat and big, overnight! I thought I was trippin

lollipopman

lollipopman

so was mine big as a basketball, hell i could hide my face behind the damn leaves and i got a big head..lol..looks good bro

JH420

JH420

I'm gonna be germing some of these babies in the near future can't wait should be straight kill.

btw nice pun in that thread title.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What that leaf actually means is that you got yourself a bubba dominant strain buddy. Good luck on your grow and can't wait to see the nuggs bro.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
...bubba is very dominant in Xs for sure

This is one of Raskal's many sick crosses... I recently harvasted a few FireBubba's both a Fire dom and Bubba dom.. Both were keepers and yielded serious dank nugz...

M2M

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i got a bubba dom White Bubba, and the shit is fire. I cant wait till i can sample some of the Fire Bubba, some of the shiz on here is looking ridic. Thanks for the kind words, Happy Farming.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
eyah fellaz...the fire bubba is a KILLER, lil touchy to work with but shes a foxy bitch...here she is at day 36 of bloom. guessing im working with a 50/50 cuz dang is her OG smell starting to come in strong. shes started of bubba dom but im thinking that the OG is hard in her too now:tongue0011:

DSCN1380
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit skunk that is madness right there! Who say canabis can't kill yah? just a look at it i nearly catch heart attack!! LOL

Congrats my dude, theres the real FIRE BUBBA

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks fellaz! im thinking that there is a ton of great keepers to get outta just one pack of these. def glad i got a pack while i could thats for sure! ~SMF~

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah SMF, you're really representin with that one bro. Make sure you let us know what she's smokin like.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Whoever picked up a pack of these will be blown away with what you will find...

FireBubba
0725.JPG

0546.JPG

Top Bottom