what a great feeling growing can be

• Thread starter flowerdave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

I grew a good crop this year. I picked a variety that not too many people grow for its medicinal properties called Jekyll Passion. I just got it cured and gave it to the people I grew it for. Yes I Gave it. Anyway they both reported it as Pharmaceutical quality and will help them in their physical struggles . one has MS and the other is in severe pain. one said it has made the difference between a wheelchair and a walker. It makes me feel great to be able to grow their medicine. Thanks to all on here for helping and guiding me to make this happen.
65628225635__71B6578A-95A9-4509-81A5-BB5411C4C5A4.JPG

Last edited:
bamagrow5960

bamagrow5960

I grew a good crop this year. I picked a variety that not too many people grow for its medicinal properties called Jekyll Passion. I just got it cured and gave it to the people I grew it for. Yes I Gave it. Anyway they both reported it as Pharmaceutical quality and will help them in their physical struggles . one has MS and the other is in severe pain. one said it has made the difference between a wheelchair and a walker. It makes me feel great to be able to grow their medicine. Thanks to all on here for helping and guiding me to make this happen.View attachment 1185779

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

I grew a good crop this year. I picked a variety that not too many people grow for its medicinal properties called Jekyll Passion. I just got it cured and gave it to the people I grew it for. Yes I Gave it. Anyway they both reported it as Pharmaceutical quality and will help them in their physical struggles . one has MS and the other is in severe pain. one said it has made the difference between a wheelchair and a walker. It makes me feel great to be able to grow their medicine. Thanks to all on here for helping and guiding me to make this happen.View attachment 1185779
Doing the lords work!

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

In what monastery do you live brother ?
(Joke)
What you are doing is greatly appreciated by people and its good to see its not all capitali$m

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

That is absolutely the coolest thing in providing them with a source of relief.
Kudos to you!!

Top Bottom