What a medical grow SHOULD look like...

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Had some issues, but got this room up and running again, just flipped on the 1st! The big trees in the back are the different phenos of Bubba Doja.

http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/Room/027ca532.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good GM - a nice Colorado indoor forest

A

A6 Grower

Colorado forest for sure! Those are some dense bushes, setup is very clean

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very nice GM, nice n tidy n there my man, look'n forward to c'n how u make these ladies turn tricks, Peace SSP

S

Shady Acres

as of July 1, i hear dispensaries have to list everything inorganic they use has to be listed for the patient at time of sale. is there anything in that powder that would raise red flags for "patients?"

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

as of July 1, i hear dispensaries have to list everything inorganic they use has to be listed for the patient at time of sale. is there anything in that powder that would raise red flags for "patients?"

Which powder do you speak of? The Root Tone cloning powder? Its active ingredient is IB3, a commonly used rooting hormone, just like any other cloning powder, gel, or liquid. IB3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indole-3-butyric_acid

Assessing Risks to Human Health

With the exception of certain workers, no harm is expected from use of indole-3-butyric acid. The active ingredient is not toxic to humans or other mammals. Furthermore, indole-3-butyric acid is effective at very low concentrations--often several orders of magnitude below 1%. It is applied at very low rates compared with most other pesticides. In animals, indole-3-butyric acid is rapidly broken down to a closely related, harmless chemical that occurs naturally in living organisms.

Eye irritation to certain workers is EPA' s only health concern for products containing indole-3-butyric acid. For products that may cause eye irritation, workers (such as mixers and applicators) are required to use protective eyewear, such as goggles, face shield, or safety glasses.

Assessing Risks to the Environment

No risks to the environment are expected from use of this active ingredient because 1) it does not harm animals or plants in the tiny amounts used, 2) it acts as a plant growth enhancer, 3) it does not persist in the environment, 4) it is closely related to naturally occurring substances.

And from my understanding, the labeling requirements are didn't pass, at least not yet. I was not informed that I was required to list anything. The main measures that were stressed to me for this grow have been the employee applications, camera systems, and the whole RFID "seed-to-sale" plant labeling measures.

I openly welcome the end product labeling, but I think there is much room for error and deceipt in such a system. Will there be required testing to prove what is in it? Do they even know how to test for most residuals left from pesticides, fungicides, and other harmful-to-human products?

Either way, I'm pretty far down that list compared to some of the daily practices I've seen at some much larger commercial grows. I only use systemics on small clones or mothers, never in bloom, not even within a week of flip. I smoke this weed, too, and put much effort into producing a clean and healthy product. About the only thing I would spray on my plants after the flip into bloom would be GreenCure or SNS-217.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Just netted the whole room, except for the big ol' trees in the back...
http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/Room/d5b32336.jpg
http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/Room/d5a4c664.jpg

B

BudGood

I swear, it never gets old seeing that room. :)

So when do the cameras go in? Nekkid gardenin' time soon thereafter? Eat THAT DoR! :D

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I swear, it never gets old seeing that room. :)

So when do the cameras go in? Nekkid gardenin' time soon thereafter? Eat THAT DoR! :D

I was actually thinking of tracking down some green shirts with a weed leaf pattern print all over it and making that our mandatory uniforms. That way we will disappear to the cameras while walking among the foliage.

S

swisscheese

I was actually thinking of tracking down some green shirts with a weed leaf pattern print all over it and making that our mandatory uniforms. That way we will disappear to the cameras while walking among the foliage.

POT camo! That may be the single greatest idea I've come across on this website.:harvest:

P

poedizzle

I like the bucket setup, I pictured u guys walking around in there with the camo-pot leaf shirts, Put a smile on my face.. That sour fuck makes my mouth water, defiantly one of my all time favorites.. Until next time..
~POE~

W

wdcf

Are those 600s, or 1000s? Cause for 1000s they seem really close, you must have a nice AC setup

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

LOL, thanks bro! Sour Fuck will stay around for sure, but it going into temporary retirement for a few runs, got too much other stuff I need to run!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Are those 600s, or 1000s? Cause for 1000s they seem really close, you must have a nice AC setup

1000Ws, yes, and good HVAC, yes! Spacing is just under 4 ft between the hoods!

M

MIway

Damn dude... each iteration... an improvement... fuck you two work!!!

Shoot me a call bro... hope all is well. ;-) I can't spread anymo rep to you... they got me on a leash!

L

LikemindS

Damn MoPho thats a sik ass room!!!
All those flowers are fn beautiful!!!
Rock ON!!

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

The room is lookin good Mopho... I think that is the RDWC room u speak of earlier in the thread, how do u have those buckets hooked up?

Top Bottom