What a nice place to learn and grow. Rideon.

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

welcome to the farm planet growit.

i believe one need either 15 or 25 posts to SEE THC BAY at the top of the main forums page.

shant be too hard to find a thread worth commenting in here.
Thank you Hubcap i hadnt see this post before. Good day.Planit

P

Planit Growit

Yeah i've been wanting serato for a long time, i just don't know where i'd get all my mp3 files from. I don't like how the quality of a lot of mp3s differ so much, one track will sound good, the next track sounds like it needs to be ran through a compressor with wildly swinging levels. Another thing i don't like about serato is if you want the mixer with the built in controls, your only option is the 2 channel Rane TTM56. I want something with 4 channels so i can do more, but i like the ability to not have to use the computer keyboard or mouse with the Rane. Serato saves money, but it'll take a while. I'd have to get the software, a nice laptop, and the mixer i'd wanna get is about 1500. Do you scratch at all PG?
I hear you pimp. The best way to get your music to sound good on serato is just to record your records into the computer. "Emule" is a good place to find some decent music downloads or even the "mixing bowl" and its all free. I do scratch but only about a year into the scratching. Good day, :cool0041:Planit

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah bro. I started off scratching and got hooked on it. Shit 2 months after i got my first turntable i was battling. Only had one turntable to even build a routine on, but i made it to the finals. It's fun man, keep at it. I see too many cats jumpin on the hype train, they'll buy tables and try to learn but realize it actually takes skill and give up. Just have fun with it and if you really love it, it'll just come naturally.

Top Bottom