What Alien cross is best for SOG?

• Thread starter shwagsplashin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shwagsplashin

From anyone that has grown out some of the Alien Dog, Alien Kush, Alieno Formaggio and/or Grass Knuckles, which of these might be best for SOG? I'm lazy and don't have time to wait to get my smoke on.

S

shwagsplashin

Thanks ripz! SOG rulez!!! I hate popcorn and I hate waiting.

R

rome

Good question!! Im gonna give the alieno framagio a shot in dwc sog tub., so ill let you´ll kno how it goes!!

S

Swerve

i love me some bush... yummy even a nicely trimmed bush is nice.. or a landing strip. hahahah sorry couldnt resist

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I'll bet they would love some heavy LST

J

jdubz206

i love me some bush... yummy even a nicely trimmed bush is nice.. or a landing strip. hahahah sorry couldnt resist

landin strips are good gives you something to scratch your nose on

sorry i couldnt resist either :D

LOL :smiley_joint: i think SOG's should be referred to as landing strips from now on

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 10 of the Alien Dog germed and going strong. I am gonna top em a few times aswell..Because I like bush too. They will be in 4x4 Rockwool Cubes Flood in a flood and drain..
Thas cool we will all be able to see between the trio.
GTD

true grit

true grit

Well due to space (4x4x5 flower), I plan on running a few "landing strip" test runs when I get some good beans from swerve.... anyone done this with the OG cuts? Since the OG's are not uber heavy yielders, I plan on droppin in 12/12 early and seeing what some shortys can do with yield and minimal veg..possible perpetual style. Could be a bust, or might get lucky... if someone has done it to no avail- speak up now please!

J

jdubz206

i've sogged the sfv ogk clone and it was a whole lotta work for a very little amount of herb...it's the whole reason i started bushin it out

true grit

true grit

Damn, wondered if that was the case. What kind of set-up? And what constitutes little amount?:stonedsmilie:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i've sogged the sfv ogk clone and it was a whole lotta work for a very little amount of herb...it's the whole reason i started bushin it out

Thanks for the informative tip.:damnhippie:

J

jdubz206

that was under 2 600's. if you go straight from clone, you'll literally end up with maybe 3 grams a plant...i tried it with a few...got 1-3 grams each plant...most were right around 1.5 grams..then i vegged to 18" w/no training...got an avg of 11 grams a plant but it took at least 1 run to dial in the nutes w/a lot less harvest.

N

Nuglover

that was under 2 600's. if you go straight from clone, you'll literally end up with maybe 3 grams a plant...i tried it with a few...got 1-3 grams each plant...most were right around 1.5 grams..then i vegged to 18" w/no training...got an avg of 11 grams a plant but it took at least 1 run to dial in the nutes w/a lot less harvest.

1-3 g per plant...can't really see that being worth the effort.

J

jdubz206

nuglover - that's exactly my point..u have to run bushes. now that i'm runnin bigger plants, i prefer it so much more.

J

jdubz206

honestly bro i dunno the density...i just put about 50 plants under 2 600's in a 6 x 6. not too good at math homey :D if u run sfv ogk straight from rooted clone w/no veg it's worthless. just my opinion & experience...love to see someone pull a nice harvest from a sfv ogk sog... but from what swerve's said and based on my experience...nothing more than a few grams a plant...i'm too scurred to get over 50

true grit

true grit

Thanks Jdubz! Thats definitely not worth the effort or wasted plant growth!
Means one of two things-
a. grow less plants in the space I got or b. get more space-
I think I like the second option better!

J

jdubz206

np...glad to help. yeah bro go for it!!! expansion is always good :) i'm doin the same myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom