What am I doing wrong???? Coco help

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Cool. Is the tip burn with Lucas w/calmag, or with the CNS-17?
If your pen shows ppm then I would trust it.

Here's what I did mix full strenght Lucas/H3AD batch and feed ALL to girls it was 1.14EC 950ppm 442 and 550ppm naCi ph was 5.79 it ran EC 1.07 and ph 5.18

R

Reptile

CoCo can be tricky but when you get it right you'll be grinnin ear to ear!

LEDhead

LEDhead

@DANK, I got everything now I'll mix a batch tonight very carefully and a couple things at what point do I add the drip clean and when should I dial in ph

LEDhead

LEDhead

After doing everything I've landed at a holding ph of 5.86 and EC .77 I'm going to feed this to them and go from here also because the full dose of Lucas/h3ad formula curled my tips a bit :(

LEDhead

LEDhead

Looking better now THANKS!!! I'll post pics soon but wanted to know how often do I feed everyday, every other day?

dankworth

dankworth

The big kids seem to consistently recommend watering coco plants when they have lost half their water weight. So if your containers could hold a gallon of water total in the medium, at around 8 pounds per gallon, you would want to water after your container had lost 1/2 gallon of nute solution at around 4 pounds. So like that. Letting your coco dry out too much will slow growth rates, and too dry coco will actually cause deficiencies to show.
Just check your containers by weight to see how often to water. And pay attention to the growth spurt that then slows down to teach you fine-tuning of irrigation timing.

I am glad they are looking better. It makes it easier to smile during the day when they are healthier and happier. And happy plants grow faster and produce more and better weight.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ok thanks what about solution temps it was 70.6F but my res is right I front of my window and the sun beat down on it today FUCK just pulled a gallon to feed and checked the ph before feeding it was 5.79 but the temp is 78F is this a bad thing if so at what range should the solution be keep at?

dankworth

dankworth

I would shoot for 70 degrees, no more than 72 just to be safe.

LEDhead

LEDhead

It won't go down it 78f and I'm not safe feeding this, I've heard of people using frozen bottles of water to drop temp in res think that will work? I'm headed to store tomorrow to get new water

LEDhead

LEDhead

Got it down to 70F in res :) but bum'n :( I transplanted the Devil and BROKE the chocolope during trans OH WELL I'll just have veg this devil longer to scrog her

M

marque1

you must let your water sit for 24 hours mate if your using tap water not only to let the water get to room temp also the water becomes still water.

LEDhead

LEDhead

you must let your water sit for 24 hours mate if your using tap water not only to let the water get to room temp also the water becomes still water.

Good look :) my next mix I'll bring the jugs inside just before so it's room temp and ready thanks, I've been mixing it pretty cold at about 60-63F I'll mix it up at room temp this time

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ok been using the cns17 solution for some time now and it's much better then the Lucas/head, being my ph hasn't dropped below 5.3 but it's not coming up either I'm feeding at 5.89ph 1.05EC and it runs 5.3 and 1.07EC still looking good though :)
Next feed I'm using great white see if it helps
And I'm using the cns17 as foilar feed once a week, then neem

F

FruitOfTheLabor

recently heard that cal mag and protekt will cause lock outs.. u need to use protekt on water days.. and cal mag on nute days.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i also.. use 2 32 gallon trashcans as my watering cans.. i fill em to about 30 gallons each.. pop in the heater.. and the 2 16IN AIRSTONES IN EACH TRASHCAN let it aerate for 12 hours.. atleast.. then pop nutes in.. and thne adjust ph.. and then i let it sit for about 2 hours aerating the nute mix..

N

NHarmsway

I think your ph is a little low if it is groping right away try starting a bit higher or do like everyone said and let it sit..

N

NHarmsway

The super silver haze is a speedy high and for insomnia I would try some edibles. When you eat it. It seams to put you down.

LEDhead

LEDhead

recently heard that cal mag and protekt will cause lock outs.. u need to use protekt on water days.. and cal mag on nute days.

Not understanding this, I don't add any calmag to the solution and if you put the protekt in first the ph will rise but after the nutes go in it lowers and calmag goes last so the lockout wont happen if you use calmag last and with this CNS I haven't given her water in weeks just feed and it's always 5.8-5.9 going in and 5.6-5.5 coming out now with the Lucas I noticed if I feed once and watered it would be 5.9 in 5.3-5.2 out and if I feed twice the ph came out 5.1-4.9 :( then I'd have to flush and flush and flush and it was a hassle

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
You dont need calmg with CNS17 Has a 1:1 Ratio of N:Ca. It's what I use for veg and have kept the bottle put up. They stay super healthy. This is with Coco feeding CNS17 and Silica Blast.

Room_right_0111.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom