What Am I Doing Wrong?

• Thread starter WildMaddMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

I think he answered that question in one of your other threads.

And when would you up pot these plant og. Sorry badgering you with questions, but you seem to know your shit. :)

Yep no need to feed them yet, I dnt feed till there in there 1gal veg pots and on there 4-6 internode. Feeding seedling will do more harm than good. Mine stay in solo cups for 14 days roughly before they are up-potted and fed. My 2 cents
Respect

WildMaddMan

WildMaddMan

Thanks toaster I missed that one, hey buddy sense u still here any ideas on how to make my grow space more efficient?

WildMaddMan

WildMaddMan

I have one t8 fluorescent 32watt and 3 cfl on each corner, you think this will do till I move outside?

Power OG

Power OG

Ok so if you need soil amendments checkout Buildasoil.com they have everything you will ever need.
I grow in Coco Loco, which is pretty much a coco based soil, I will be making a super soil, soon. For the moment I just feed with nectar for the gods.
I would up pot probably in about a week from now, I usually wait till there on their 4-6 intercourse.

WildMaddMan

WildMaddMan

Thanks peeps this site is great I don't see how you could fuck up if you listen to the experts. Right!

WildMaddMan

WildMaddMan

I'm sure I need more light as everything I read was u can never have to much, what kind of lights do you guys use?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Hey bro?!@Power OG and @Toaster79.. Wat ya charge'n on tha hour ta grow and provide husbandry and redesign'n closet grows? My tanni'n room needs a facelift too. JK LOL That's truely awesome ta lend a help'n hand. @WildMaddMan Welcome to tha show! On yer light deal... There ain't nothin even close to wat tha sun gives, out there on the market. So yer gonna hafta adjust them inta full light slow like. Lil baby steps or you'll burn the piss outta them. It wouldn't hurt tha add some more cool white inta the mix ta git'em in the zone. Wat color temp them lil lights ya got? that would be measured in K (Kelvin) I.E. 6000k is Cool fer veg, an 3000 is warm fer flower (jus an example)v. It's a rule of thumb prit'much. An don't feed'em heavy on the nutes before sun time too. Then they even easier ta burn. Jus remember ta take in all ya can, listen, learn, go slow and you'll git high. May the forces of evil become confused on their way to yer grow.
IMAG0082
Just think this is'a purdy pic. Sumptin about how when hps an fluorescents mix.... Puts tha colors out thar.

WildMaddMan

WildMaddMan

Thanks guys basically just buying time, till I plant outside so will keep everyone updated. Lights are putting out 2700 to 2900k each and I have two. And one t8 fluoro 32wt.

Top Bottom