What am I growing & does it look healthy?

• Thread starter MomAnom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MomAnom

MomAnom

I am a mom who found 2 seeds at her son’s apartment in January. The seeds came from local disp here in RI. I put the seeds in a tiny box in my glove compartment and planted on 5/12 never thinking they’d amount to much. By 5/18 they sprouted! I fertilized at week 4 with the same fert I use on my veggies & herbs(argo thrive organic general fert). I topped them at 8-10 weeks like I do my tomatoes(lol). After much research I bought advanced nutrients: bud ignitor, big bud & overdrive. My 2 plants are in 5 gallon containers and kept outside. I recently bought small tent for cooler nights. I used the bud igniter for 2 weeks after thinking I was about to start flowering & both looked female. I am now at week 3( I think) and started big bud. I continue to use the Argo because I’ve had good luck. My stem & leaves look healthy(I think). They are approx 5’2” each. I have no idea what I am growing but my kids seem ecstatic and tell me it smells like fire(haha). Any suggestions, tips or general opinions of experienced growers would be appreciated!!!

What am i growing  does it look healthy
What am i growing  does it look healthy 2
What am i growing  does it look healthy 3
Last edited:
CannaTech

CannaTech

You do not need any tips. Keep doing what your doing. Any Fert works. and clearly they are happy.

You are like at about week 2 of bud. coming into week 3. The transition period that your just getting out of takes the longest. From bud creation to maturation will take the same amount of time though for the most part in outdoor grows.

Just keep an eye on her and keep her happy by doing everything you have been doing. Keep up with the big bud and maybe finish with some bud candy or molasses..

Give it some time and at the point where you can see all the trichomes are cloudy and not clear on it with a scope and about 5% amber, it will be done. You can take it a decent amount past 5% amber without issue too.

I would start on the molasses or bud candy 3 weeks before harvest ~ for two weeks then give a week of nothing but water before you harvest.

Hope this helps, but overall trust yourself, not what advice you get. You know what your doing. If ya need to, get on a google "marijuana plant deficiency pictogram" or something of the sort and you will find a pic of what the different deficiencies look like and how they are onset. If you have that, you can solve any problems you run into.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom