What Am I Growing?

• Thread starter Venturis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venturis

Venturis

Hi all,
Growing some old seeds i left in the fridge under 250w hps
Its my first grow, been in veg for three weeks now.
Is it indica?
Should i switch to bloom soon?
Thank you
What am i growing
What am i growing 2
What am i growing
What am i growing 2
What am i growing 3

Strangeone

Strangeone

So would you say 6ft of growing space? If so I would let them veg until they were at least a 1 1/2ft tall, take in to account that they could double in size when you put them in bloom, longer the veg, more bud you will get..

Strangeone

Strangeone

But if you do decide to go bigger you might want to transplant into bigger pots, what size pots are those?

Venturis

Venturis

So would you say 6ft of growing space? If so I would let them veg until they were at least a 1 1/2ft tall, take in to account that they could double in size when you put them in bloom, longer the veg, more bud you will get..
Will do! Ill add more photos as i progress, hopefully it would be smooth sailing

Strangeone

Strangeone

Hmmm seeing how you're only growing 2 plant's I would put them in 5gal pots and veg them till there around 2ft, but I'm an outdoor grower, but I say if you have the room get them bigger before you put them in bloom

Venturis

Venturis

Hmmm seeing how you're only growing 2 plant's I would put them in 5gal pots and veg them till there around 2ft, but I'm an outdoor grower, but I say if you have the room get them bigger before you put them in bloom
Yes 5 gallons feels right. Just hoping the two are females, too early to tell, right?

Strangeone

Strangeone

Yeah it's to early, they'll show you what they are when you put them in bloom, but that bigger one looks female to me, but you'll have to wait and see, beautiful plant's though.

Venturis

Venturis

Yeah it's to early, they'll show you what they are when you put them in bloom, but that bigger one looks female to me, but you'll have to wait and see, beautiful plant's though.
Thanks a million!! Will update as i proceed
Thanks a million strangeone!! will update as i proceed

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looking good looks like u might be watering a lil to much u want to water when the planter is light to lift it up after u give it a good watering pick up the planters to see how heavy they are

Venturis

Venturis

looking good looks like u might be watering a lil to much u want to water when the planter is light to lift it up after u give it a good watering pick up the planters to see how heavy they are
Thank you tinderthumbs!!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I say it looks a lil over water just bc the side of the leafs the edge is turning up they do that when they trying to vap water off

and np vent

Latest posts

Top Bottom