What are my leaves telling me?

• Thread starter GalaxysEdge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Hi all,

I posted this over in my grow diary but also wanted to post here for more visibility and hopefully more advice.

I am on day 44 of flower. Some of the leaves in one of my plants are starting to turn a different shade. I have also noticed that I have some burnt tips which I attributed to too much nutes. I am currently cycling just water through my plants for the next few feeds to combat that. But I am still curious about these leaves and what they are signaling. Any advice?

What are my leaves telling me
What are my leaves telling me 2
What are my leaves telling me 3

2Bad

2Bad

Idk but what strain/breeder is it the one in the last pic got my mouth drooling.

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Idk but what strain/breeder is it the one in the last pic got my mouth drooling.
Mazar x Guerrero IBL

I think it was from seedsman but I'm not 100% sure. My buddy got it for me. Whenever I google the strain I can never find information on it. Its an indica is all I know

growsince79

growsince79

Hi all,

I posted this over in my grow diary but also wanted to post here for more visibility and hopefully more advice.

I am on day 44 of flower. Some of the leaves in one of my plants are starting to turn a different shade. I have also noticed that I have some burnt tips which I attributed to too much nutes. I am currently cycling just water through my plants for the next few feeds to combat that. But I am still curious about these leaves and what they are signaling. Any advice?

View attachment 1180619View attachment 1180620View attachment 1180621
Maybe back off the light.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

At this stage of the game it's best not to over water, I'd suggest you feed it very little nitrogen and bump up the Phosphorous and potassium just a little.
You could cut the Nutrients off all together the last 3 weeks. Flush it well and let it burn off anything left in the pot. It will look pretty rough at harvest time
but it will burn much better. Plant looks great but looks a little over watered for my liking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom