What are my options for Amnesia Haze?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I really want to add AMNESIA HAZE from SOMA SEEDS but they have been out for the last year(at least).Just wondering if these seeds are available anywhere? Also what other options are available to me if I can't get ahold of some of Soma's?
I've heard nothing but good things about this strain.
Also if anyone has any info on this strain I would love to hear it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'd check out Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze. It's mama is the Amnesia haze. Gotta say, love me some soma!

outwest

Gangaman

Gangaman

I grew some Amnesia a few years ago, not the easiest plant to cultivate but good yielding for a haze indoors, I personally thought it was a little overly "hazy" kinda tasted like a penny. Got me really ripped tho:). Good luck with the hunt.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I had a couple killer phenos a few years back, the potent one didn't yield and big yielder was just so so....I never have any luck gettin seeds from Soma, try and find a cut somewhere, alot less painfull on this one

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

and the bigger yeilding one took forever and a half too finish too my liking

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

karmas "wheres my bike" was mostly amnesia or a really sour funky kushy tastin pheno mostly , defo one of the nicest amnesia phenos ive smoked myself anyway and ive smoked a fair few!!

lucky weed

lucky weed

amnesia haze is a sativa strain with a THC of 20% and flowering period of 12 to 13 weeks. what else do i know about this strain? hmmm... it's an award-winning strain. try looking for "the Bomb" coz in other countries, it is called as such

juggernaut

juggernaut

Anyone hear how the Moonshine Haze from Dankness panned out?

S

swamp hopper

I raised some amnesia haze years ago from soma. Personaly it didn't knock my socks off and I won't bother with it again but to each there own. Def a high yeilder and it takes forever. I wouldn't get too heartbroke over it.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
talking about some soma haze strains.. his amnesia haze cut from amsterdam, first hand if dialed in .. yes can yield insane, but is spot on " the coffeeshop pheno" but better lol!!! really serious haze gear, not for the faint of heart... but is prob the best balance of the cedar/musky hazes mixed with the amazing fruitiness from Soma's afghani Hawaiiangear -- his AF is really that is amazing and usually dominates anything he x's to it..

Haze heaven, done circa 2004... out of 4 females.. the one that was a keeper, was just all about the old school frankincense/musky/cedar/sandalwood haze.. with some citrus mixed in there.. this pheno was really special and wished it was kept... his korean skunk x afghani Hawaiian haze was really nice.. and had this gorgeous haze with a background of a deep citrus and afghani Hawaiian love ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom