What are some creeper strains?

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

I love strains that are a creeper. You smoke some bowls, feeling nothing....then bam it hits you. I am not sure but I think I read it also depends on when you chop them, is that true?

D

DisasterDave

Haha I completely agree man, I love almost being disappointed, light up that second bowl then you're like....ok I'm good now...uh I guess it wasn't that weak....uh oh...:boogie:

Not sure of any strains specifically, usually got creepers when I was in the boonies of PA. Never remember experiencing it in Cali.

Noticed when I pull plants down a little early it tends to creep on you a little bit, but that could just be me.

K

kill-9

Hawaiian huh? I have some Molokai Frost from MotaRebel.....gonna crack them as soon as I have room. Thanks.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
kill9, reeferman's kodak gold... i believe is a creeper strain ! I would ask in Reef's forum. Supposed to be a strong strain !! And, an IBL , too. monkey5

K

kill-9

Reefer charges too much, out of the question for this poor college student. Only exception I'm making is his upcoming Charles Kush.

L

lonewolf99

I had a Thai that when i first tried it I thought wasn't potent at all, so in disgust after 1 joint I went out for a beer, after 45 minutes in the pub I suddenly got very high and was overcome with paranoia and had to go home and lock all the doors and windows and hide upstairs for a couple of hours. Sadly it was bagseed so I can't tell you where to get it or what it was.

J

John Ditchweed

matanuska tundra....... the MTF cut....... kodiak gold all have the creeper effect........... la con had a changing effect frist stoned the more sativa like..... great pot

K

krom

The most creeper strain i've experienced is the Sensi Skunk from Sensi Seeds. You could smoke the whole joint alone and the effect were coming strongly only after a few minutes after the last toke.
The taste of this weeed was really very good but i'm not a huge fan of creeper strain, i like to feel the effect immediately. I think you always smoke more than needed with a creeper strain.

K

kill-9

The most creeper strain i've experienced is the Sensi Skunk from Sensi Seeds. You could smoke the whole joint alone and the effect were coming strongly only after a few minutes after the last toke.
The taste of this weeed was really very good but i'm not a huge fan of creeper strain, i like to feel the effect immediately. I think you always smoke more than needed with a creeper strain.

I do. I love that kind of shit. I feel the high lasts longer, maybe its psychological but creepers are my kind of medicine. I start grinning and smiling and everyone asks me what am I smiling about? LOL.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.:bandit

R

Rural_GrowOp

Jack The Ripper from Subcool is supposed to be a creeper. Here is what Sub says about it.

" High Times Top Ten list 2006

Featured in the Big Book of Buds 3 Page 86,87,88,89

Jack the Ripper is well named because it is absolutely killer weed. A true 8 week Sativa Haze the first thing growers notice is the incredible lemon smell and heavy resin production. It has been described by UK growers as the best 8 week haze ever produced.

This plant will produce triangle shaped spear buds that pretty much stopped active calyx growth early and produced copious amounts of resin instead, resin production was evident from day 12 in 12/12 but really started to fatten up the heads around day 50 or so.

I find it performs best unstopped with a long vegetative period. The high is very creeper at first you may think that its not so strong but then whammo...it hits you hard and there's no turning back then...you will be deep in thought and meditative for quite some time...the duration and intensity is strong and thought provoking"

K

kill-9

Well I have some JTR going right now. Extra super excited about it now. Trainwreck.... I haven't smoked some legit trainwreck in years. I'll look around for it.

Top Bottom