What are some good CO2 controllers for the price?

• Thread starter Tuco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tuco

What are some good digital CO2 controllers for the price?

What are some good digital CO2 controllers for the price?

thanks

G

Gartner

whats the require ment of Co2 controllers, if there is proper ventilation and exhaust fan , its not required, Also the higher the-level of cor will increase the growth of the plant, as it help in photosynthesis..

:harvest:

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

ive ran the CAP and hydro innovations monitor with burners and bottled co2, and had generally equal results from both, no matter what theres really no way around the price most of these monitors are upwards of 300 bucks, i believe the hydro innovations monitor is roughly 350 and thats on the cheaper end of the monitors :banana1sv6:

T

Tuco

Im not necessarily looking for the cheapest... just good value.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

It all really depends on if your running a sealed room or running ventilation/exhaust, if your room is sealed i would just go with the hydro innovations monitor unless you wanna be fancy and get the atlas 1 controller by titan controls which has an integrated photocell that can tell when your lights are on or off so you dont have to run it to your timer. if your room is not sealed and your running exhaust your gonna have to get an atmospheric controller like the kronus 2 by titan controls and plug a co2 monitor and your exhaust fans into it, so it stops supplementing co2 whenever your thermostat gets too warm and turns on your fan to exhaust hot air, hope that helps bro

Globel

Globel

the ppm3 made by cap is not the best by far, but its the cheapest with ppm readout.. It works well when used with a timer. The thing will bug out no mater what when not used with a timer. I make sure to cycle its every 3 hours I just turn it off for 15 minutes.

I have had more then 10 of them in the past. I currently run 5 of them and they all do this.

G

growbigtrees

the ppm3 made by cap is not the best by far, but its the cheapest with ppm readout.. It works well when used with a timer. The thing will bug out no mater what when not used with a timer. I make sure to cycle its every 3 hours I just turn it off for 15 minutes.

I have had more then 10 of them in the past. I currently run 5 of them and they all do this.

I was wondering why mine did this all the time, thanks for the quick fix!

Top Bottom