what are the benefits of fish bone meal?

• Thread starter meanwhile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meanwhile

The nutrient brand i use recently added liquid fish bone meal to its product line. They already have a liquid bone meal nute, which i use. It also only suggests it during flower.

Does anyone know how fish bone meal benefits during flower? how is it different than other bone meal?

justiceman

justiceman

What nutrients are you using anyway? So there isn't much difference between the two, although I beleive Fish bone meal has a bit more nitrogen then normal bone meal. So they both provide a small amount of nitrogen and mainly huge amounts of phosphorus and calcium. There are probably other trace elements and fats involved as well so they are both good sources for getting your microherd moving.

Are those two mixed together into one bottle or are they separate "choices". Some people trip out about bone meal containing mad cow disease, so the alternative for them would be fish bone meal as the fish are devoid of disease and such(well saltwater fish that is).

M

meanwhile

im using harvest moon organics. the bone meal and the fish meal are separate choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom