What are the best autos these days?

• Thread starter pulchripes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pulchripes

pulchripes

I'm thinking of running them again next time around, last time I did them was 2014. I'm basically just after medium size, that I could do maybe 4 in a 2x4, super frosty, super terpy and straightforward to grow. Got a few in mind like wedding cake, GSC, braindamage and Mac1, interested to hear about any bangers you've done recently.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I'm thinking of running them again next time around, last time I did them was 2014. I'm basically just after medium size, that I could do maybe 4 in a 2x4, super frosty, super terpy and straightforward to grow. Got a few in mind like wedding cake, GSC, braindamage and Mac1, interested to hear about any bangers you've done recently.
ive tried the braindamage, i did a few last year outdoor. where a awesome smoke for outdoor. i think indoor they be awesome to.
Bd

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Would you grow them again? How big did they get? I'm after maybe 2 foot of height but stacked tf and frosty
yeh id grow them again indoor or outdoor . they where pretty small 3ft outdoor. but pretty frosty nice smelling. with a strong high. i personally would like to try the photoperiod version of the same ones. im sure they have quite a few different autos on the site there.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

The tall one is a Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto.

I like Barneys Farm. Idc. πŸ‰ πŸ˜ƒ
looks nice dragon bet thats gonna be a nice smoke. ive tried a few from barneys the pineapple chunk is really nice. looks alot like the pineapple express there same type bud from what i remember.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
looks nice dragon bet thats gonna be a nice smoke. ive tried a few from barneys the pineapple chunk is really nice. looks alot like the pineapple express there same type bud from what i remember.
Yea I think the pineapple chunk is one of the parents of pineapple express. 🍍 it smells so πŸ˜‹ I'm seeing if it'll get the chunkiness like chunk

Latest posts

Top Bottom