What are the best hydro systems for out doors?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm in the process of getting my Greenhouse finished 30' x 48'. I will run almost everything soil but I do plan to test a hydro system to see how it performs. I'm just wondering what hydro system do you think would be best in a greenhouse? I was thinking about running ebb n Flo using 5 gal buckets a pump and drip emitters.
Another suggestion?

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Use coco you'll love it better than soil as your completley in control provided you follow ph, ppm, water temp, and e.c but honestly coco is way more forgiving than any other hydro medium. Plus you'll see it grow 20% faster at least than your soiled plants.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I'm in the process of getting my Greenhouse finished 30' x 48'. I will run almost everything soil but I do plan to test a hydro system to see how it performs. I'm just wondering what hydro system do you think would be best in a greenhouse? I was thinking about running ebb n Flo using 5 gal buckets a pump and drip emitters.
Another suggestion?
Shouldn't make much difference. You'll want pots big enough to hold enough medium to support large plants. You might consider using pea gravel, because of the weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom