What Are The Best Nutrients To Grow Sour Diesel Straing? Any Requests???

• Thread starter meyer lansky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

certain strais need certain nutriens. If anyone has the right formula for growing sour deisel strains please post on here on which nutrients you use to grow a sativa sour deisel strain the perfect way>

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
certain strais need certain nutriens. If anyone has the right formula for growing sour deisel strains please post on here on which nutrients you use to grow a sativa sour deisel strain the perfect way>
Certain strains dont need certain nutes.. they need different ratios at most(and thats not always the case). Whats available?

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

for now im
using sba sbb as my base, silica, calmag momouth and carboload at 1/2 during the first week. any suggestions for anythinf better, my ppms on week 1 r around 900-1000ppm

J

jsv1027

I have great success with general hydroponics flora series, with flora kleen 7 days before harvest. Best bet with any nutrient is to start with recommended amounts on the nutrient bottles, and adjust accordingly.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Here's a Sour Diesel grown from seed using Emerald Harvest 2 part for veg and 3 part for flower. In 4 more days, it will be 30 days from first pistils

The Cube is 19" on center. Note the last picture has branches growing along the horizontal rods (more than 30" below the canopy

IMG 3724
IMG 3725
IMG 3729

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Here's a Sour Diesel grown from seed using Emerald Harvest 2 part for veg and 3 part for flower. In 4 more days, it will be 30 days from first pistils

The Cube is 19" on center. Note the last picture has branches growing along the horizontal rods (more than 30" below the canopy

View attachment 667233 View attachment 667234 View attachment 667235
those cobs are nice.....i keep hoping some landlord in town will throw some out not realizing what they are! lmao im a freepile pillager!

Top Bottom