what are the best ways to smoke oil?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

i made some oil but find it a big pain in the ass to use the charcoal.. trying to stick some on my 1 hitter with some weed sucks too,, whats the best way to smoke oil? whats the easiest?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i'll let someone else tell you that I invented the best oil vaporizing device in the world, cuz if i do it myself it just comes across as overly pompous and arrogant.. :D

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Would that be the vapor globe??? I am thinking about ordering one when i order my washing machine bags..

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
no sir, that was TORO bongs, i believe.

B

Brer Rabbit

How bout mixing the oil with bud & load it into a Vap-Brothers whip.

Z

zoeronerer

blowers make oil pipes....sum kid at bones pirate radio station had one in sf with three little legs that stuck out and you could work a little drop onto it like a tripod with a little cup on it inside the bowl.

you can use the classic 5 dollar bubble pipe ....works great all though u feel like a fiend.

lightbulb good old fashion wipe the inside out and get to it..........tutorial soon on u tube lol

the old man has a ceramic oil pipe with a small half moon shape in the bowl with three holes around its edges that are raised it works killer........the oil falls down into the little crease.......

experiment..........

M

masterwelder

i'll let someone else tell you that I invented the best oil vaporizing device in the world, cuz if i do it myself it just comes across as overly pompous and arrogant.. :D

This is the best way http://i334.invalid.com/albums/m401/masterwelder65/blur2.jpg

It is called the kut vap or the Hashmasta kut vap. Some peaple call it the unobtanium oil vap but make no mistake this was the first one it revolutionized the way we consume Bho.

Thank you Hashmasta-Kut. :rock:rock

Z

zoeronerer

nice ther it iz....i think rick james used to have one of those ......tight little one.......lets see it in action....can u explain the downtube...does it have water in it when used? .....that thing looks like a lung glazer . it helps with the glaucoma hahah .......dont drive a car after hitting that thing. nice job kut u got some toys.... respect.:coffeenice design and torch work...how much me likey?

B

bdawgburner

So do you just put the hot knife under the open part? Can I just get that piece for my bong?

T

thc4sim

There is a swingarm attachment with titanium plate you heat with a torch, then just put oil on plate and vape away..
best using it with a little bubbler type of thing..

for my bong i do like a big thick layer of ash nicley packed with blobs of oil on,
just light then take away flame as it melts into the ash it acts as a carrier for the oil
and just slowly smolders away until its gone.. into my lungs!! mmmmmm

:icon_spin:

M

masterwelder

http://i334.invalid.com/albums/m401/masterwelder65/kutpipe7x.jpg

Sorry guys this one has the swing arm attachment.
This was my first one till some SOB walked off with it at a barbecue. :sick0004:

M

masterwelder

http://i334.invalid.com/albums/m401/masterwelder65/1250Lecomte_du_Nouy_Eunuchs_Drea-1.jpg

This is how you feel after you make some dank Bho along with the kut vap. :icon_spin: :icon_spin: :icon_spin:

B

BobbyIndica

hey m.welder i see u gota C.scott peice in your photo bucket, very nice. i actually know this guy. im friends with sum of his fam. he gave me a slew of peices to decorate my smoker's room with. their probably sum of the most interesting and original peices of artwork i have ever layed eyes on. especially when u take "things" to alter perception.

oh and nice torch work very impresive and cutting edge, did u mimic the bent stem and run with the idea or did u come up with the concept all on your own, specifically to supercharge your medicine. how much duz one of your swing arms run for (glass and metal peices)?

B

BobbyIndica

thats funny i actually have the happy mountain and spirit totemz peices in my room. he is a great artist and i encourage every one to take a gander at his art. its life changing givin' the right ummmmmmmmm............ "light" yeah thats the word i'll use.... "light"
scott_calvin_neonbluesun.jpg

scott_calvin_spirittotems.jpg

M

masterwelder

hey m.welder i see u gota C.scott peice in your photo bucket, very nice. i actually know this guy. im friends with sum of his fam. he gave me a slew of peices to decorate my smoker's room with. their probably sum of the most interesting and original peices of artwork i have ever layed eyes on. especially when u take "things" to alter perception.

oh and nice torch work very impresive and cutting edge, did u mimic the bent stem and run with the idea or did u come up with the concept all on your own, specifically to supercharge your medicine. how much duz one of your swing arms run for (glass and metal peices)?

No bro the hole thing the kut vap and the swing arm are Hashmaster kuts doing he invented the kut vap. The C.scott peice i saw on the web and pulled it down. I wish i owend a C. scott peice.

PS~ How can you see my photo bucket ? :icon_spin:

B

BobbyIndica

man i wish u did too. i wish every1 here could see them and have an oppurtunity to grab one for their collection.

as for photo b. that hash man pic is link to it.

how much for one of those swing arms? where can i get one?

M

masterwelder

That is something you would have to talk to the master about.
That being Hashmaster kut the moderator of the Butane Extraction Instructional. :icon_spin: :icon_spin:

Correction the whole oil section. :doh :doh

Top Bottom