what are their uses?

• Thread starter southernstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southernstoner

i got a free gift when i made an order from blue mountain organics...organicare humex liquid...one quart...also liquid karma from botanicare

i am trying to learn organics so i dont want to use something that is going to throw the ph out of whack cause i really dont know how to quickly diagnose plant problems yet...so i just want to know what these two products good for

i have used the liquid karma twice in my water mix and couldnt check the ph afterwards because i use drops and the water was too dark to check it...SS

J

jdubz206

check this out for info on humex:

i use liquid karma as well but never had a problem not being able to use ph drops...the humex will darken the nutes to the point of not being able to use drops but that might be specific to my nutrient mixture. be really careful with that bottle of humex though, it stinks really bad and will explode so keep a close eye on it. i actually have to leave the cap not screwed all the way down so it won't explode...

good luck :)

S

southernstoner

check this out for info on humex:

i use liquid karma as well but never had a problem not being able to use ph drops...the humex will darken the nutes to the point of not being able to use drops but that might be specific to my nutrient mixture. be really careful with that bottle of humex though, it stinks really bad and will explode so keep a close eye on it. i actually have to leave the cap not screwed all the way down so it won't explode...

good luck :)

thanks...SS

Top Bottom