What are these spots on my leaves?

• Thread starter GalaxysEdge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Hi all,

Any ideas what these spots on my leaves indicate? Is there something I can do to eliminate them if they pose a problem?

Quick run down on my set up:
Fox Farm OF soil
2x 300w LED lights
Humidity ar 55
Temp at 72 F
Water Ph is 6.5
Age 35 days in veg
No nutes have been added to grow.

Thank you
What are these spots on my leaves
What are these spots on my leaves 2
What are these spots on my leaves 3
What are these spots on my leaves 4

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi all,

Any ideas what these spots on my leaves indicate? Is there something I can do to eliminate them if they pose a problem?

Fox Farm OF soil
2x 300w LED lights
Humidity ar 55
Temp at 72 F
Water Ph is 6.5
Age 35 days in veg

Thank youView attachment 1160188View attachment 1160189View attachment 1160190View attachment 1160191
i wouldn’t worry about it., though can you post a whole plant picture or more of the plant in a photo., thanks..

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

i wouldn’t worry about it., though can you post a whole plant picture or more of the plant in a photo., thanks..
Thanks for the reply. Here are a few photos of the whole plant.
20210822 125942
20210822 125932
20210822 125925

Screenshot 20210820 204736 Chrome
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Since you are in veg, you can take a kill them all and let god sort them out attitude, and hit them with the pesticide of your choice. Pyrethrins, just before lights out, would work, as would many other choices.

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Since you are in veg, you can take a kill them all and let god sort them out attitude, and hit them with the pesticide of your choice. Pyrethrins, just before lights out, would work, as would many other choices.
Thanks mystic

I took a look with the loupe and didn't see anything crawling around. But I am new to this so I may have missed something.

Would spraying with a pesticide such as Pyrethrins be detrimental to my plant if there weren't anything necessarily to kill? I guess maybe as a preventative/just in case measure?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Chances are, there will be no problems, but be cautious with any new-to-you pesticide.

Always dim or raise lights after spraying. I do it just before lights out, but that's because there's enough air circulation in my grow that I know the leaves will dry soon enough. Beads of water on leaves, under strong light, can burn leaves.

Try it on a branch or two of a plant. If there are no problems seen the next day, you can spray the rest of the grow.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Inspect the underside of the leaves meticulously. Things are tiny and like to hang out near the ribs or you’ll see their crap on there. Hopefully your loop is illuminated. Maybe you don’t have any. But it’s an easy thing to rule out or confirm first. Get your nose right down in there! Lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think they look pretty good. Once you rule out Pes then you can move onto nutes , CAL, mag, watering, humidity, lights, and every other fucking thing in the universe! I I am convinced indoor growers will significantly delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease just because their minds are working 24 seven 365 on their grows!Lol!

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

I think they look pretty good. Once you rule out Pes then you can move onto nutes , CAL, mag, watering, humidity, lights, and every other fucking thing in the universe! I I am convinced indoor growers will significantly delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease just because their minds are working 24 seven 365 on their grows!Lol!
No truer words have been said. I obsess way too much on these damn plants haha.

I have yet to add any nutes to this grow (day 35 using FFOF) I am waiting for the plant to tell me what it needs and when. But being a completely newbie, I over analyze every tiny symptom. I am about to just start adding nutes (I have the FF trio) in accordance with the FF schedule and maybe try to be proactive about things, but I'm scared as heck of overfeeding.

Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

Hi all,

Fox Farm OF soil
2x 300w LED lights
Humidity ar 55
Temp at 72 F
Water Ph is 6.5
Age 35 days in veg

Thank youView attachment 1160188View attachment 1160189View attachment 1160190
Have u checked ur run off ppm or ph? I'd start there and if that's all fine I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets worse but its not bugs don't spray that pesticide on them they don't need it they look healthy for the most part maybe a little over fed but have to check ur run off to know for sure

Allegedly

Allegedly

looks good to me, probably just leaves banging on each other from the fan movement.

Top Bottom