Solved What are user "points" for?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@mayonnaise how ya been? And this could be incentive for farmers not to get crazy in here and get banned......no offense to any banned members I miss plenty and I bet some left voluntarily. ...anyhow this could be another way for the site to set itself apart...

Patriot

Patriot

jajaja funny shit!!! i haven't being here for a while but i always did wondered about the points. So what do we have to do to get some free seeds...jajaja

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
jajaja funny shit!!! i haven't being here for a while but i always did wondered about the points. So what do we have to do to get some free seeds...jajaja
Buy some seeds.

Patriot

Patriot

what are your breeders like...being here before never did buy seeds...What happened to Sannie? dont see his seeds here no more. So what are the deals on seeds...and in your opinion what are the best seeds and plants in the site? thanks

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Classic isnt here and his gear is everybit as good as any available here. Oh and terry dont act like a self absorbed asshole who thinks 10 seeds are worth 200! Just my opinion and seeing folks burned by "breeders"!
Shit i bet medusa makes better smoke on accident than 3/4s of whats being sold........dont see her selling beans........i notixce strange shit i know.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what are your breeders like...being here before never did buy seeds...What happened to Sannie? dont see his seeds here no more. So what are the deals on seeds...and in your opinion what are the best seeds and plants in the site? thanks
I don't have experience with all the breeders, but because a personal friend's gear is sold through Motarebel, and I always run this friend's gear annually, I can discuss some of those strains and say they're very good. I've grown out some Golden Lion and I don't think you can go wrong with that.

The seed aspect of this site falls 100% under logic's purview, I don't have anything to do with it outside what I can personally discuss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom