What Are Yeti F2's Real Genetics?

• Thread starter Growmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growmax

Growmax

At the bottom of the post is a picture of my Yeti F2. It looks very indica-dominant and completely different from the more narrow leaves that I've seen in Headband cut pictures posted by Loompa and Oom Pa Pah. So my question is simple:

What are Yeti F2's REAL genetics?

From my research, the Yeti F2 could either be:

1) Headband cut x Humboldt Snow / Black domina father as as Loompa said here:

Yeti: Underdog OG x Humboldt snow/Black Domina backcrossed to the Underdog and bred for 3 generations. This is our flag ship strain, its purpose was to create an OG seed line that can perform indoors and outdoors. In crese the vigor and adapt a stronger less fragile overall plant.

2) Yeti F2 is derived from some s1 pollen, as replied by Loompa here:

That F2 if I remember correctly was the UD crossed to an OG male that Medic had found in a bud of what he clled some seriously dank OG. Supposedly was an s1 and was the only bean. Thats about all I know. I did that pollination and then grew out some of them to see what we had. There were some nice phenos in there and I know others that found nice plants, but I didnt like the structure and frailty of most the plants I saw. I knew I could find a better way to accomplish my goals.

Since the entire point of Yeti is finding a Headband pheno, the importance of answering the question is obvious: with option 1) above being correct, Yeti only have 50% of the original Headband cut (that would explain the terrible reviews that the Yeti F3 it normally gets) whereas under option 2) the Yeti F2 could be 100% Headband cut genetics, because according to the post below, Medic claimed he found a true male from Headband cut s1 seed and he used that to make what he called "Underdog OG" seeds:

Medic told me they were Loompa Headband cut dusted with pollen from a full fledged male found in LH selfed seed. That's theoretically not supposed to happen but...

So which one is it?

My Yeti F2 pic:

Yetif2

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

At the bottom of the post is a picture of my Yeti F2. It looks very indica-dominant and completely different from the more narrow leaves that I've seen in Headband cut pictures posted by Loompa and Oom Pa Pah. So my question is simple:

What are Yeti F2's REAL genetics?

From my research, the Yeti F2 could either be:

1) Headband cut x Humboldt Snow / Black domina father as as Loompa said here:

2) Yeti F2 is derived from some s1 pollen, as replied by Loompa here:

Since the entire point of Yeti is finding a Headband pheno, the importance of answering the question is obvious: with option 1) above being correct, Yeti only have 50% of the original Headband cut (that would explain the terrible reviews that the Yeti F3 it normally gets) whereas under option 2) the Yeti F2 could be 100% Headband cut genetics, because according to the post below, Medic claimed he found a true male from Headband cut s1 seed and he used that to make what he called "Underdog OG" seeds:

So which one is it?

My Yeti F2 pic:

View attachment 585927
Bad reveiws on yeti f3?never seen any.my yeti f3 beans were probably the best beans iv ever had from an amount o keepers point o veiw. every female was differentand everyone i got was well worth keeping for a good bit which i did and one pheno i still keep.and that was only half a pack!

Top Bottom