What are you drinking right now.

• Thread starter Sasha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

On my 1st Mickey's 40, after a few Hefs.
(sometimes my drinking gets stuck in the 90s:D) :friday: Cheers and salute to all!

S

Sasha

coffee so far but I think ill bbq later and have a couple guinness with the meal.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Damn embarrased to say but shit I'm buzzed already... 1 part Smirnoff Vodka, 1 part Kirkland cranberry juice, 1 part sparkling mineral water topped with the smallest splash of anytrhing from Arizona Mango to Santa Cruz lemonade. I do 2 large glasses of something like that every night on average lol. Whatever, it works for me.

lazarus718

lazarus718

4 bong rips of Wifi....4 Shiner's and 3 Santa Fe Nut Browns.

true grit

true grit

I'm with gooey- homemade sweet tea...someone put lemon in it though, so might need a new batch... being from Texas i'm picking about my sweet tea, specifically in its ability to rot my teeth away :-)

putembk

putembk

I'm with gooey- homemade sweet tea...someone put lemon in it though, so might need a new batch... being from Texas i'm picking about my sweet tea, specifically in its ability to rot my teeth away :-)

Haven't heard the term "sweet tea" in years. Don't think It would work for me just before midnight though. I would be awake all night from a caffeine buzz. I'll stick two the vodka.

S

Sasha

I feel great this morning. Went out to a dive bar last night and started with blue moon until I noticed the guinness and then switched to car bombs ( shot of jamenson whiskey dropped in a small glass of guinness slam it) Was with good friends from childhood playing shuffle board, foosball and pool until we got hungry and went for Tommys chili burgers and ended the night with donuts and chocolate milk. Actually ended the night by puking twice thank god or I wouldnt be feeling like sharing this wonderful story lol...

ps my part of the drinking cost $127

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I feel great this morning. Went out to a dive bar last night and started with blue moon until I noticed the guinness and then switched to car bombs ( shot of jamenson whiskey dropped in a small glass of guinness slam it) Was with good friends from childhood playing shuffle board, foosball and pool until we got hungry and went for Tommys chili burgers and ended the night with donuts and chocolate milk. Actually ended the night by puking twice thank god or I wouldnt be feeling like sharing this wonderful story lol...

ps my part of the drinking cost $127

Wow, really glad I don't drink anymore after reading this one.
Are you relating a story of drinking success or failure?
I don't understand the impulse.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Enjoyed The Story

Those days are long gone but if I had all of the money I wasted for 20 years or so I'd be retired lol. I've got a buddy thats been saving since he was a kid and fuck he's loaded, his stories always end with "I never did that again" at least the good ones. Take care everyone, and Sasha you sound like someone I'd like to party with (20 years ago) lol

mal

S

Sasha

Wow, really glad I don't drink anymore after reading this one.
Are you relating a story of drinking success or failure?
I don't understand the impulse.
well I had a great time and made it into work today so I guess success. I find it hard to believe you dont understand the impulse considering you used to drink. You see Im in my 40's and I own and operate a successful business and Ive never been in trouble with the law in any fashion ever. So if I want to take a taxi out with buddies and get shit faced once or twice a year so be it. I think the donuts and chocolate milk were a bad idea on top of the chili burgers lol. The impulse I dont understand is why sober people feel the need to tell you they are sober. This thread is full of sober people saying for example "ice tea...sober so and so years"... just say "ice tea".

$127 on a Monday night?? Watch out for the weekends!!
actually I never go out to bars anymore. I used to in my 20s but those days are gone. I drink maybe two or three times a week and some weeks nothing but this was a special occasion with childhood buddies, put it this way I slept thru new years sober as could be. One of my best friends and I had a falling out eight months ago and we put it to rest last night over some booze...ok lots of booze. The other thing is Im 6'4" 240 lbs so $127 doesnt go as far as youd think plus I fibbed a little $40 of the $127 was the waitresses tip after all I left peanut shells everywhere.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea I'm thinking the dounuts & chocolate milk is what did it.. That sounds like a super drunk & stoned mixture

Latest posts

Top Bottom