What are you eatin for din din?

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Just wanted to see how many chefs there are on farm? What is your favorite meal to cook or eat? Here is a shot of my grill last night, just one of my favorites. Porterhouse, Lobster tail and asparagus. Luxury and Simplicity!
DSCN1282.JPG

R

Radio_Dread

damn looks tasty. too bad i wont be having that for dinner...its been awhile since i have ate asparagus. i usually marnate the asparagus in what ever marinate i am cookin my steak in and it is always bomb. asparagus is really good cooked on the grill

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I love a steak and lobster tail any day but when I do surf and turf we usually do bacon wrapped scallops on the grill with a porterhouse. I eat one side and the wife eats the other. Garlic and lemon shrimp on the barbie as the alternative. Asparagus on the grill is usually our choice of veggie too. I also like to grill pineapple. Sooo good! We eat this at least once a month.

winta

winta

that shit look bangin my dude! last night i made veggie jambalaya tonight i think ill do good some bbq chicken with my homemade bbq sauce and dry rub with some ceaser salad and mashed potatoes from scratch! im no chef but love to cook and can throw down! ill put some pix up later :)

G

goleboy

Mmmm IN N OUT burger....or maybe a 12 OZ filet mignon....eitherway it will be delicious

winta

winta

i love in and out burger too :sunbut u cant beat a homemade ground sirloin burger with fried onions, romaine lettuce and roma tomatoes! come by ill hook ya'll up ;) lol

Mmmm IN N OUT burger....or maybe a 12 OZ filet mignon....eitherway it will be delicious

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Yeh, I knew there was some cookin goin on out there. All sounds good to me. Those lobster tails been on sale every other week around me. $7.99 a piece, I can get used to that.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The lobster and King Crab are on sale a lot here so I indulge as well.

You know how to do it winta. I'd show up for your dinner at your house Bro! I like your style. :rock

H

haze89

NYC PIZZZZZA. Nothin beats it man. I sure am gonna miss it when I head out to cali next year. Although, I am mexican and grew up on mexican food. I know of a few restaurants through out cali which flat out kill any mexi-food out here. Anyone out there ever been to Paco's? Everything is made in house, BEST taco on the west coast. (even better than the ones I've eaten in Mexico) I may not be from cali but I've spent 5 consecutive summers there and I know my mexican food haha

winta

winta

i miss nyc pizza too man:( used to be killing it on the path train lol i lived in jersey but i used to be in the city alot i miss the hot dogs too! im in mexican food land now good thing i love this shit too :)

NYC PIZZZZZA. Nothin beats it man. I sure am gonna miss it when I head out to cali next year. Although, I am mexican and grew up on mexican food. I know of a few restaurants through out cali which flat out kill any mexi-food out here. Anyone out there ever been to Paco's? Everything is made in house, BEST taco on the west coast. (even better than the ones I've eaten in Mexico) I may not be from cali but I've spent 5 consecutive summers there and I know my mexican food haha

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I'm a pizza hound myself, was born in Jersey, Mom still lives there. Dad is close to Philly, so I also miss a good cheesesteak. Fortunately I sling a good pie myself and make a killer steak, but you can find descent eastcoast food in SF, CA. I have one place for pizza and another for cheesesteaks and tastykakes.

winta

winta

pats or genos bro? lol my wife went to temple so i stayed in west oak lane for a couple years. pats and malcoms were my 2 spots out there cheesesteaks and seafood platters lol

I'm a pizza hound myself, was born in Jersey, Mom still lives there. Dad is close to Philly, so I also miss a good cheesesteak. Fortunately I sling a good pie myself and make a killer steak, but you can find descent eastcoast food in SF, CA. I have one place for pizza and another for cheesesteaks and tastykakes.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Pat's, deluxe no whiz, no onion or pepper. But really I'm from more Scranton area, My alltime favorite was a place called Philly Subs n Pizza in Wilkes Barre, PA.

H

hotrod68

Pat or genos? you tryin to start a riot on here? Food wars here it comes lol

HR68

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
A family owned and operated pizzaria moved to my town from Brooklyn 10 years ago and all the same people still work there open to close. I have been killing it ever since. They know their NY style pizza and stromboli like no other. Yumm...i know what i'm havin for lunch now...

winta

winta

lol i feel u im no whiz either but i love peppers and onions ;)

Pat's, deluxe no whiz, no onion or pepper. But really I'm from more Scranton area, My alltime favorite was a place called Philly Subs n Pizza in Wilkes Barre, PA.

i had to see if me and m.s.t were still gonna be friends lol

Pat or genos? you tryin to start a riot on here? Food wars here it comes lol

HR68

i wish i could find a good one out here my wife has been fiendin for a good stromboli lol

A family owned and operated pizzaria moved to my town from Brooklyn 10 years ago and all the same people still work there open to close. I have been killing it ever since. They know their NY style pizza and stromboli like no other. Yumm...i know what i'm havin for lunch now...

D

dgp

Just had Pollo Culachi Last night from 3 Margs. Mushroom, pepper/jalepeno, onion cream sauce chicken dish with tortilla's. really Really good but....headed back to the bathroom

D

death machine

tonight for dinner i am having a can of beefaroni with bread and butter,and washing it down with an ice cold can of coke, with a lil debbie snack cake for desert, im to lazy to go to the store!! getting ready to watch the new hbo series the pacific

Top Bottom