What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I would like too say you aint even close too being the first too posting some HW3 on this board.....I am......and that aint no joke son.....getting wasted with all my country heroes.......

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I would like too say you aint even close too being the first too posting some HW3 on this board.....I am......and that aint no joke son.....getting wasted with all my country heroes.......

I would like to say who fucking cares whos first...are we back in 7th grade? When did I say anything about being first cool guy lmfao...let me guess your the first to use the phrase Dirty White Boy also right? Dont waste my time.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Btw my late arriving Xmas present to you should have been a plane ticket and seats for us at these guys sold out shows starting tomorrow. Oh we'll I'm slipping...maybe next year ;) They're playing the next 3 nights at the House of Blues in Hollywood all sold out in mins of coarse.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I would like to say who fucking cares whos first...are we back in 7th grade? When did I say anything about being first cool guy lmfao...let me guess your the first to use the phrase Dirty White Boy also right? Dont waste my time.

I would love too start a fight you fag ass.......wanna keep up with this....lets go tickle shits......lick ma sak jack......hehehehehe

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Ummmm you tickle........shits.........wanna keep on with this lets go.........

Im posting jokes and your still acting like a little internet tough guy? lmfao you sad piece of shit go swing your dick at someone else who gives a fuck!

Internet tough guys

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Im posting jokes and your still acting like a little internet tough guy? lmfao you sad piece of shit go swing your dick at someone else who gives a fuck!

View attachment 278411

LOL dude no joke thats funny.....wtf with me dude, lol......now that im slightly sober im even cringing at ma posts, lol.....fuck me dude.....some silly shit i posted.....when I hit the shine' i do get a tick for a fight. well you win Im the internet tough guy.....grawr.....

My fave johnny winters stuff is with rick derringer out on a limb. I was lucky enough too play with rick a few years back my dad hopped up pulled out a harp walked too the stage and blew till he bout passed out. dude invited ma dad up on stage and my dad waved me on up.....I fucking love the dallas guitar shows.

ok here Ill put on the asshat, ok its on and its straight. How do I look lol.

Top Bottom