What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i want to thank all of you for posting up some tasty treats and for makin' me take a walk back down memory lane, i've been having some real fun digging into my memory trying to think of jams to share my own bad self and hopefully turn some of you cats on to some stuff you might not be familiar with.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
some of my best stories are beastie boy stories lol...snuck into check your head through the empty hockey stadium next door that connected to their building via basement...i ended up walking down a hall that lead to back stage....another is I ran into MCA (RIP) in home depot and started talking about music and telling him the previous story. He took me out to his car and grabbed this limited addition instrumental lp and signed it for me.
heres that album in full...enjoy

Last edited:
Phoenix

Phoenix

Dave Chapelle :woot: One of the Best of all time in my book...

Tumblr mii5docr851s3r9c4o1 500

fractal

fractal

Most of todays music is all illuminati controlled. To find out more just google off Illuminati, Hollywood and music.

You conspiracy nuts have got the Illuminati ALL WRONG. Why do you think they are putting out badass, positive music today? The NWO is a good thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom